Chapter 65: And Who Can Save Me Now

Chapter 65: And Who Can Save Me Now

ALEX'S POV

"Brandon!" I cried, shaking him.

"Alex, stop. You're just going to make it worse." My dad said, placing his hand on my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around my dad and sobbed into his shoulder.

"PARAMEDICS!" The paramedics shouted.

"Up the stairs!" My mom said as my dad moved me out of the way, They ran up and looked Brandon over, puitting a oxygen mask over his face.

"C-Can I ride in the ambulance?" I asked as they lifted Brandon onto a gurney. "I'm his wife."

"Of course." They said, carrying Brandon down the stairs.

"Can you guys wat-"

"We've got it. Go." My mom smiled, placing her hand on my shoulder. I quickly hugged her before rushing down the stairs and climbed into the ambulance. I watched as the paramedics worked on Brandon, tears rolling down my cheeks. 

The ambulance got to the hospital and they carried Brandon out. I walked in behind them and sat down in the chair, sobbing into my knees. I don't care what Brandon says, his parents need to know.

I collected myself and grabbed my phone, dialing Andy.

"Hello?"

"H-Hey Andy." I stuttered.

"Alex! Is everything okay? You sound like you've been crying."

"Brandon will hate me for this but you need to get to the hospital right now."

"Alex. What's wrong?" Andy asked.

"I'll tell you when you get here."

"Alex."

"Just please come, I'm freaking out, Brandon might die! Please come!" I said, sobbing again.

"We're on our way, call us if anything happens, okay?"

"O-Okay." I said and hung up. I was sitting in the waiting room for five minutes and driving myself crazy from not knowing. I walked up to the nurse's station, wiping my eyes.

"Is there any news on Brandon Biersack?"

"Not yet." She said, smiling at me. I nodded and walked back to my seat. Ten minutes later, his parents ran into the waiting room.

"ALEX!" They exclaimed and I looked up. Harley sat down next to me and Andy kneeled down in front of me. Harley started rubbing my back as I tried to collect myself.

"Alex, what happened?" I looked into his eyes and it looked like he had been crying. I took a few deep breaths and chewed on my lip.

"He had another asthma attack, a really bad one. He stopped breathing." I said, choking back sobs.

"Oh my god, did they tell you anything?" Harley asked.

"No, my parents are watching the kids so they were there, trying to calm me down."

"What brought it on?" Andy asked.

"Camryn was smoking in her room and Brandon walked in. He walked over to her and took the cigarette out of her hand, not bothering to put it out while he yelled at her. So he just stood there, breathing in the smoke and I think that's what made it so bad."

"Oh my god." Andy said. "Wait, why would he be mad at you if you called us?" He asked.

"He's really worried about you guys. When he got his asthma attack, he told me not to call you guys because he didn't want you guys to stress out and worry."

"He's overreacting, we're fine." Harley said.

"Brandon Biersack." I stood up and walked up to the doctor, his parents staying behind. "Relation?"

"Alex Biersack, his wife."

"Mrs. Biersack, your husband-"

***************************************************************************************

You just hate me, don't you?

Is Brandon going to be okay?

Listening to 23~ Mike Will Made-It -------->(Say anything...parking lot.)

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER