Chapter 92

Chapter 92

BRANDON'S POV

"Brandon, can you come over?" My mom asked.

"Why, is everything okay?"

"Not really. Your father is freaking out and won't tell me why."

"I'll be right over." I sighed.  "Alex! I'm going over to my parents'!" I called, getting up from the couch.

"Why?" She asked, walking out of the kitchen.

"My mom said my dad is freaking out and she doesn't know why. I'll be back in like an hour or two, probably."

"Okay, I hope everything is okay." She said, kissing my lips and going back into the kitchen.

"Me too." I sighed. I grabbed my keys and walked out of the house, going to my car. I got in and drove to my parents' house, parking in the driveway and getting out. I walked up to the door and knocked.

"Brandon!" My mom exclaimed, pulling me in for a hug as she opened the door.

"Hey. So, what exactly is wrong with dad?" I asked, walking into the house.

"He's been in our room all day, won't eat or anything."

"Oh god." I groaned. "I guess I'll try to talk to him." I said, walking to my parents' room and knocked on the door before opening it.

"Dad?" I asked, not seeing him anywhere. I walked in and closed the door behind me. "Dad?"

"B-Brandon?" I heard my dad say. I flipped on the light and saw him curled up in a corner.

"Dad?" I said, walking over to him.

"Did you mother put you up to this?" He asked and I nodded. He just laughed and looked down at his knees. "It's no use Brandon, just leave."

"Dad, what's going on." I said, sitting down in front of him. He sighed and rested his head on his knees.

"Just leave me here to die Brandon."

"Look, dad, you're going to tell me what's wrong even if I have to force it out of you. I'm not going to use my therapist bullshit on you, but if I have to, I will." He didn't answer me and I sighed.

"How are you feeling?" I asked and he chuckled a bit.

"I feel how I look. Like shit. Now, I don't need my fucking son trying to make me feel better. That's not your job, that's my job."

"Dad. Seriously. Mom is really worried. What the hell is wrong?"

"I'm scared Brandon." He admitted.

"Scared of what?"

"Your mom's disease. It's really starting to scare me. My nightmares are getting more frequent and they get worse each time. Like last time, she was cooking dinner and she had her seizure and went face down in the pan, burning her face. The one I had this morning, she fell and hit her head on the corner of the coffee table, killing her instantly. I'm so scared."

"I'm so sorry dad. I-I really don't know what to say. I think you need to go see some therapist, other than me, that might be able to help you through this. I know it's a fucking scary situation and I think you need to talk to someone."

"I don't need a fucking therapist."

"Dad, it may help. And it needs to be someone that knows nothing about you or your situation so you can get better help and not biased help like I would give you. This whole thing just sucks."

"I'll think about it." He sighed.

"Hey, how about we go somewhere?" I suggested, standing up and holding out my hand to him.

"I don't want to."

"Come on!" I said, grabbing his hand and trying to pull him up, only resulting in me falling onto the bed.

"No."

"Fine, have it your way." I said and left the room.

"Did he tell you?" My mom asked.

"Did you know that he's been having those nightmares of you having your seizure?"

"I've only known of that one."

"Well, apparently they're frequent and worse each time."

"Oh my god." She sighed.

"He's really scared."

"I am too! We all are!" She said.

"Look, can you try to get a therapist for him? He really needs to talk to someone outside of the family about this. Maybe it will help out."

"I'll look around."

"Anyway, I'm going to go outside and make a few calls. I have an idea on how to get him out of that room." I said and walked out the front door. I called all the guys in BVB, Gabe and Onyx. I had everyone gather outside the house.

"Brandon, what is this about?" Jake asked.

"Look, my dad is really depressed and scared about my mom's disease. So, I was thinking we could go in and force him to come with us to a strip club. Get him drunk, just the kind of cheer up he needs."

"I'm all for it, let's go." Ashley said, opening the front door. We all walked in and went into my dad's room.

"What are you guys doing here?" My dad asked.

"You're coming with us." Jinxx said. I grabbed one arm, Jake grabbed his other, Ashley and CC grabbing the other. Gabe supported his body and Onyx held the doors open for us.

"NO! I DON'T WANT TO GO THROUGH THIS AGAIN!" My dad screamed, kicking and trying to free himself.

"Haha! Deja vu!" CC laughed. Onyx opened the backseat in my car and we placed him in, closing and locking the back doors.

"What do you mean deja vu?" I asked, opening my door.

"When you and your mom were in the hospital, right after you were born, your dad refused to leave. So, the four of us and your Grandpa Jackson all carried him out of the hospital and into the car." CC explaiend.

"Oh. Well, see you guys there?" I asked and they nodded. They all got in there seperate cars and we drove away.

"Where the hell are you taking me?" My dad asked, sitting up.

"It's a surprise." I said.

"Brandon, I'm not in the mood."

"Just shut up." I said as I continued to drive. We finally got to the club and I got out.

"YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!"'

"Come on, act like you're twenty one again." Ashley said, pulling him out of the car.

"I fucking hate all of you." He said as we pushed him in. After he got some alcohol in his system and got a few lap dances, he was feeling a lot better.

We finally left and had our wives drive us home. Alex pushed me into the backseat and I passed out before she even got back into the car.

*********************************************************************************************

Filler

Listening to Goddamn~ Falling In Reverse

40 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER