Chapter 170

Chapter 170

BRANDON'S POV

"SUSPENDED! EDWARD JAMES BIERSACK!" I screamed as Alex and I walked into the principal's office at Eddie's school. He was sitting in the seat in front of the principal and rolled his eyes.

"You fuck with one of us you fuck with all of us."

"Why is he suspended?" Alex asked the principal.

"We found him and a few of the other players beating one of their classmates up."

"HE WAS BAD MOUTHING TYLER!"

"We did not raise you like this Edward!" I exclaimed. "You know to never use violence."

"Whatever, can I go home now?"

"Get in the car. We're going to talk to you at home." I said as Alex took him to the car.

"I'm so sorry."

"Your son has been causing a lot of trouble lately." The principal told me.

"I know, my wife and I are trying to figure out what to do. Eli hasn't been acting up though, right?"

"Nope, he hasn't gotten trouble in qite a while."

"Good, hopefully he'll rub off on his brother a little bit. Anyway, I should get going." I said and left. I got in the car and pulled out of the parking space.

"I am so disapointed in you Edward."

"Stop calling me by my full name."

"No." I said and he groaned. We got home and I sent him up to his room.

"What are we going to do Alex?" I groaned. We found out Eddie has still been partying and him and Eli have even been getting in a few other fights with each other. It turns out Eddie is pretty much bullying Eli. I don't know what happened to Eddie but it's gotten out of control.

"We have two options." She said and I nodded.

"I know. Eddie! Get down here!" He walked down about a minute later. "Your mother and I have been talking. Obviously, grounding and taking away privleges hasn't been working. So we're trying a different approach. There's a program with the local jail where you go for a day and they show you what life in jail is like. The shit you are doing will land you in jail if you don't stop."

"Fuck no! I'm not doing that!"

"It's either the jail program or military school. No football, no nothing. Your choice Eddie." Alex said.

"Fine, I'l do the stupid jail thing."

"If this doesn't work, we have no choice but to send you to military school so you better shape up."

EDDIE'S POV

*A Few Weeks Later*

"I'm Eddie, I'm sixteen and I smoke weed and fight. I'm disrespectful to my parents and I bully my twin brother. I was recently suspended for beating up another kid but he messed with my friend so he got what he deserved. I sneak out often to go to parties and hang out with my friends."

It turns out what my parents signed me up for was more than just a jail program. I'm going to be on a show called Beyond Scared Straight so my jail visit will be put on TV.

"Now, you know we're only doing this to help you." My mom said as we stood in front of the cops outside of the jail.

"Whatever, I just want to get this over with." I said and they sighed. A cop directed me into the jail and I was sent through a bunch of security check points before arriving with the other kids. It was three boys and two girls.