Chapter 58: Dakota Melissa Jones

CAMRYN'S POV

A few weeks later, Warped ended and I couldn't wait to get home. I had fun, but after that whole thing with Oliver, I wasn't really in the mood to do anything. I didn't leave the bus unless I had Chris or a member of my family with me and I didn't really want to leave anyway.

"Camryn, get your shoes on." My dad said, walking into my room.

"Why?"

"Your aunt went into labor." He said, going to go tell Danielle.

BLADE'S POV

"BOYS! LET'S GO!" Gabe yelled as he helped me out to the car. I saw the boys sprint out of the house and jump into the backseat. Gabe started calling our families as he pulled out of the driveway.

We got to the hospital and the boys sat in the waiting room while Gabe got me checked in. The nurses got me in a wheelchair and got me to my room while Gabe waited with the boys.

BLAKE'S POV

"Come on, let's go see your mom." My dad said five minutes after we arrived at the hospital. We nodded and got up, following him. We finally got to my mom's room and we slowly walked in.

"Hi boys." She smiled as she saw us.

"Hi." We said, slowly walking up to her.

"Give me a hug." She said, opening her arms. I hugged her and then Christian hugged her.

"So, this is it. Are you guys excited?" Our dad asked and we nodded.

"You'll have a little sister in a few hours...hopefully." Myn mom said.

"Hopefully?" Christian asked. God, this kid has a lot of questions.

"It can take a few hours to have a baby, or even a few days." My dad explained.

"Oh god." My mom groaned.

"Okay boys, let's go back out to the waiting room. I'll be right back Blade."

"Gabe, hold on." She said, holding out her hand and he grabbed it. He bit his lip and his eyes went wide as my mom squeezed his hand. "I swear to fucking God, Gabriel Derek Jones, we are never doing this again." She said as he walked back over to us.

"I didn't even really want to do it this time." He said, walking out of the room.

"Dad, are you scared?" Christian asked as we got onto the elevator.

"Well, having a baby is always nerve wracking, but I'm used to the whole routine now. I was a mess when Blake was born though."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, I had to run out to your mom with my pants around my ankles when she told me she was in labor with you. I mean, when we first found out your mom was pregnant with you, we had a big fight because we had just moved out of Granpa Andy's and Grandma Harley's and we still really only had enough money for food and rent and it takes a lot of money to have a baby. We just didn't have it and I was nervous, but we made it through."

"Did it hurt when mom squeezed your hand?" Christian asked.

"Yeah. Hold out your hand." My dad said as we got into the waiting room and Christian obeyed. My dad grabbed his hand and squeezed really tightly, making Christian squirm around.

"Did that hurt?" My dad asked and Christian nodded, rubbing his hand as my dad let go. "That's about how hard your mom squeezed my hand. Now take that pain and times it about ten, that's the pain your mom is feeling."