Chapter 107

Chapter 107

DANIELLE'S POV

*Two Months Later*

I stood by my locker and waited for Casey and Ember. Today was my first day of sophmore year and I had a feeling this was going to be a good year.

"Danielle!" Ember exclaimed, running up to me. I smiled and hugged her. "How was Italy?"

"Amazing! I don't think I've ever had such a fun time with my family."

"Well that's good." She smiled.

"Let me see your schedule." I said and we switched schedules. "Hey, three classes together."

"This school hates us, I swear." She groaned and we both laughed.

"Danielle, Ember." Casey smiled, walking up to us.

"Hey." We said.

"How was Italy?" He asked me.

"Awesome."

"Good."

"Let me see your schedule." I said and he nodded, handing it to me. "We have four classes together." I said and handed it to Ember.

"Ooh, we all have a class together. Fourth period."

"Awesome." Casey smiled.

CAMRYN'S POV

"Hey senior." Chris smiled as I got into his car.

"Hey senior." I giggled. I leaned over and kissed his lips before he pulled away from my house.

"I hope I have at least one class with you." He said, grabbing my hand.

"I know. I hope it's more, but at least one."

"Can you believe this is our last year of school, ever. I mean, besides college if we decide to go."

"I don't think I'm going to go."

"I might take some community college classes." He shrugged.

"Sounds good." I said. We got to school and went to go get our schedules, meeting back up. He handed me his schedule and I compared them.

"Three classes." I said.

"Ooh." He smiled. "Thats two more than one."

"Very good. Now lets see if you can pass pre-cal." I smiled, patting his cheek and handing his schedule back. He pouted and I kissed his lips, giggling a bit.

********************************************************************************************

I'm so sorry this sucked.

Listening to With Ears To See And Eyes To Hear~ Sleeping With Sirens

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER