Chapter 180: Eli's Graduation

ELI'S POV

*One Week Later*

"Elliot Biersack." I walked across the stage and grabbed my degree, hearing my family cheer. I went back to my seat and met up with my family after the ceremony.

"I'm so proud of you!" My mom exclaimed, hugging me tightly.

"Thanks." I chuckled.

"I can't believe both of my sons are graudated from college." She said, wiping away a tear.

"You're so dramatic mom." I laughed. Sydney raced up to me and jumped in my arms. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. I spun us around and passionately kissed her lips.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too." I smiled, dropping her to her feet and hugging her tightly. Everyone said how proud they were of me and then we went out to eat.

The whole time at dinner, I was shaking. I was so nervous about what I was planning to do, that I could barely even eat my food.

"Eli, are you okay? You've barely touched your food. You've always cleaned your plate in the first five minutes." Camryn said.

"No, I'm, uhm, not okay." I muttered.

"What's up?" My mom asked as Sydney rubbed my back.

"I-uhm, I have something to say but I don't quite know how to say it."

"Just say it." My dad said. I took a deep breath and pushed my chair back.

"Sydney, will you marry me?" I asked as I dropped to one knee.

"W-What?" She asked. I reached out and grabbed her left hand, chewing on my lip.

"Sydney, we've known each other since we were born, and I've loved you since middle school. I would not be where I am today without you. I would've let my activities in high school destroy me and you're the only reason I am on a path to a succesful life. You gave me a reason to straighten up and get serious about my future. The only thing that's missing in my future, is you. Sydney Anne Brooks, will you marry me?"

"Yes, Eli, I will!" She exclaimed. I pulled the ring out of my pocket and slipped it onto her finger. I stood up and pulled her out of her chair. I hugged her tightly and kissed her lips until we had to pull away for air.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too." She smiled, hugging me again.

*****************************************************************************************

Listening to Something Bad~ Miranda Lambert feat. Carrie Underwood

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER