Chapter 66: I Stood Above

ALEX'S POV

"Mrs. Biersack, your husband has survived. It was just a really serious asthma attack but he should recover just fine. We got a breathing tube to help him breathe until he wakes up."

"Thank you doctor, am I allowed to go see him?"

"Yes you may." He said and gave me the room number.

"Are his kids allowed to see him when they get here?"

"How old are they?"

"Fifteen, thirteen and two eight year olds."

"Sure, just make sure they don't mess anything up."

"Oh of course, thank you doctor." I said and walked back over to Andy and Harley. "The doctor said that he's going to be fine. I'll go see him and then come get you guys."

"Okay, take your time." Harley smiled.

I walked down the hallway and found his room, walking in. I walked in, tears coming to my eyes. He was hooked up to many machines and had a breathing tube down his throat. I was so happy to see his chest slowly moving up and down again.

I sat down in a chair next to his bed, grabbing his hand. I kissed his hand, holding it close to me.

"I love you so much Brandon." I said, kissing his cheek. "You really are a miracle." I said with a smile. I talked to him for a bit longer before walking back out to the waiting room. I told his parents the room number and called my mom.

"Hey Alex, how is he?"

"He's fine, stable. They said he's going to make a full recovery, so that's good. He's not awake yet and has a breathing tube helping him breathe, nothing new. Anyway, I called his parents here so they're in the room with him right now. Do you think you could bring the kids?"

"Of course, thank you for doing this mom."

"No problem, we'll be right there."

"Okay, love you, bye."

"Bye." She said and I hung up.

CAMRYN'S POV

I listened as my mom was crying. This is all my fucking fault, I'm such a fucking screw up. I knew what the risks were with me smoking, but I didn't think anything would actually happen. I heard my mom scream that he's dead and I just cried harder. I heard the paramedics rush into the house and take him out of the house. What if he is actually dead? What if I killed my father?

I looked around my room for any sort of sharp object I can use. I contemplated on using my mirror but that would make a loud noise so I kept looking. I gave up and rushed into the bathroom, quickly breaking open my razor and grabbing the blade from their, hurrying back to my room.

I closed the door and sat down on the floor, looking at the faded scars that littered my arm. I pushed all of the thoughts out of my mind and let the blade dance across my wrist, seeing that sweet red liquid.

**************************************************************************************

Oh no! Camryn! But yay, Brandon's going to be okay!

Listening to I Wanna Rock~ Twisted Sister

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER