Chapter 21

POV Alex

"You" kelly screamed as she made her way over to Alisa everyone stopping to stare.

"You fucken bitch because of you my fucken sister was kicked out and now a rough. You may be Be Alpha king Hunter's mate, but your no fucken queen" she screamed. That bitch! No one disrespects my girl like that. I could see the rage pass through Alisa eyes as her shy self was gone.

"Do not speak to me like that! I am your alpha female. If you don't want to be rough just like your pathetic excess of a sister I suggest you fuck up and fuck off" she snapped as Kelly was sent flying backwards....? Her Angel powers I guessed

She jumped up and ran, Alisa watch as she did so untill her eyes found mine.

"Alex! Your office now!" She snapped power radiating her voice. Someone was not a happy camper.

"Ok I was going to tell you. I am Alpha king, leander of all werewolf's and your are my queen." I said slowly so she could take it all in

"Ok who the fuck was that crazy bitch just then?" Ok she took that pretty good.

"Lucy's sister. The bitch that tried to hurt you. Her names Kelly, shes a year older then Lucy."

"Next question, when am I going to meet the pack?" She asked, i smiled as I knew she was excepting us and the pack. My shy scared Alisa was growing into a confident mate

"This friday is the annual unmated ball, what about then, if I introduced you?" I asked

"Great" she smiled and left.

POV Alisa

"Hay kitty" I smiled as I walked into my HPE class late but still I couldn't see the teacher and didn't care.

"Hay, here this is the only spare uniform sorry" she smiled as she paced over the small skimpy clothes.

Smiling I make my way to the change rooms. I look like a total slut! I thought as I peered through the half clean mirror. My boobs and ass stuck out like a christmas tree in March! It should off my legs, while clinging to my curves.

Taking a deep breath I stepped out. Only to have everyone to stop and stare! My checks hinted a touch of red with all the attention I was getting.

I tuned to see the teacher, and guess who to was? No? Dont want to?

Mr fucking Alpha King Alexander Blade Hunter.

~*~*~

Class went by in a breeze , Alex did go a little easy on me and would not stop staring at my ass but hay thats boys...

My fist day of school was finally over, thank the angels. It was good, i guesses. Watching the trees pass by as Alex took us home. Saying something about meeting someone, i didn't quiet catch who it was thou as I fell asleep.

~*~*~

"Hay Angel time to wake up" A husky voice whispered.

Tuning over I came face to face with Alex. God he was hot! So sexy I just wanna... Ok stop the train ride. Revers and smile

"Carrie me" i smiled trying to act normal like I wasn't just thinking of him as a peace of meet.

Picking me up he carried me inside wear her placed me on the couch. I looked over to see a smiling women. That looked similar to Alex but A lot like Ella.

"Hi, Im Tracy Hunter. Alex's and Ella's mum" she smiled as we shock hands.

"Alisa Grace Vine" i replied with a smile of my own. Noticing for the first time that Alex had left only to se him walk in with a plate full of cake. Yummy!

"So how are things going, working on my grandchildren yet?" She asked out of the blue . The question takin me be surprise as I chocked on my half eaten Peace of cake.

"Oh my bad. I take it Alex hasn't told you about heat yet?" I shock my head. No

"That boy. Any day you could go into heat" she tisked.

"Miss H what is heat?" I asked

"Oh please Mum or Tracy witch ever you prefer. And heat my dear is when the female meets there mate they have to have sex if they dint then she goes into heat and can only be cured by sex. You will also be very... Needy for your mates affection and attention." She said like it was the most common thing.

"Interest-" i started as a wave of pain cut me off casing me to scream. I fell to the floor as my hole body was eloped in pain.

"Shit, breath. Your in heat ok? Alex is coming" Tracy said right before everything cut off with another scream then nothing.

In the state of awaking and dreaming I could fell the pain and burning sensation that traveled up my spine. I wanted no Need Alex...

Alex,

-*-*-A/N

Longer chapters were requested by the sweet and awesome @samsolorzano4

so was it longer? Also what ya think and who's POV next ?