Chapter 10.

POV Alisa

Pain. I hurt all over but it was nothin compared to what they did.

Shivering I looked up to see Alex lying perfectly in beside her, yet still keeping his distances.

He looked so peaceful like this. I wish he was always like this. Happy

He had a small smile tugging at the conner of his perfectly full lips. his soft hair falling on to his face.

My eyes kept wondering to his lips and I really wanted to kiss him, but if I did would he end up like the rest of them...

At this moment I didn't care. I knew that Alex would not hurt me, I only hoped that my kiss wouldn't hurt him.

Takin a deep breath I lead over. Watching his eyes praying he would stay asleep.

Just as I was about to places my lips on his the door opened.

I quickly scrambled away. Thankful that I didn't get court

"Hay" said a guy with short brownish hair and brown eyes.

I smiled shyly and nodded my head.

"Didn't mean to disturb you guys but I needed to make sure Alex was up" he smiled. then an idea hit me i put my hand up signaling for him to wait a moment.

Running to the bath room I garbed the bucket under the counter and filled it to the brim with water.

It was heavy but I managed. Smiling a little as I walked back in. the guy who had walked in was covering his moth, trying to hold his laughter in.

Standing over Alex I purred the water out. I jumped a wake with the look of a killer for a moment I was scared until the glare was replaced by a evil smirk.

"You have five seconds, 5... 4...-" I took of running as I heard Alex's loud feet following behind as he yelled out the last number "-...1"

POV UK (unknown)

It took us a while but we found her. the little slut had gotten away and that really pissed us off.

The she would go through when we got her back... god how I love her screams. she may not talk but if you get the right sport her screams can be heard from a mile.

We jus had to wait a few more days and she would he ours.

-*-*-A/N

Hay so short yes sorry trying to make longer. Hoping to make chapter longer also whose POV do you guys want?

Also if I can i will try and get two chapter do tomorrow. :)

PLEASE VOTE N COMMENT!