124

After half an hour they were all still playing and gradually becoming more and more intoxicated with the alcohol.
"Awe this is a cute one." Read Zoë, the only sober being in the van, "never have I ever fallen in love at first sight?"
Martin bit his lip and smiled at her as he took another gulp of his fourth beer, "right back at that graduation night, I looked at you and poked my friend and told him, "she's the one." And you were."
Zoe giggled, "I don't believe that."
"Well it's true." He assured her before Zoë put her hand on his cheek and kissed him quickly, "love you." She whispered before seeing Ollie and Jemma both drink as they looked into each other's eyes.
"This is far too cute." Cloda squeaked as they smiled at each other.
"Gimme a kiss." Ollie breathed at Jemma who gleamed at him. "You felt the same way as me for five years and we never did anything till now?" He chuckled as she put her drink on the ground and let him lean over her and kiss her slowly.
The others looked around at each other, "is this a pause game?" Asked Zoë, laughing at the young love.
"Nope, one more round!" Encouraged Ollie who had split up his kiss with Jemma,
"Alright, never have I ever done drugs?" Said Zoe, blushing.
"Zoe, you're looking suspiciously guilty." Laughed Ryan,
"Have you? You naughty girl!" Asked Martin, putting his hands on her shoulders.
"Don't tell me you haven't." Zoë Giggled.
"Well maybe marijuana once or twice.. go on, show me your bad side." Admitted Martin, smiling at her.
"LSD." She told him, making everyone's faces drop.
"What?! Oh my god, how was that?" Martin gasped, his attention completely focused on her blushing face.
"Weird. Really, really weird." She told him,
"What age were you?" Intruded Jemma, genuinely shocked.
"Twenty nine." Said Zoe, covering her mouth,
"What?!" Martin gasped, "when?!"
"Three weeks ago.. it was the day after you stayed in my house- after you left in the morning one of my friends came round and said she had a fun way to cheer me up!" Said Zoe, "please don't tell anyone!"
"You bad bad girl." Martin chuckled, leaning back and looking at her with narrowed eyes and a grin.
"Oh look at him, he's just fallen in love with her all over again." Laughed Ollie,
"Didn't realise Mr McCafferson liked a bad girl." Smirked Cloda, obviously drunk.
Zoe took joking offence, "are you calling your music teacher a bad girl?"Cloda broke into fits of giggles with Lucy,
"You're a very very bad girl." Martin whispered,
"You're a very very drunk boy." Zoë replied, "come on, I think it's bed time."
"Y'know you're a very attractive woman." Martin mumbled, holding her hips.
"Alright Mr McCafferson, remember that you're in front of five of your school children." She murmured into his ear,
"Oh they're my mates, they know I fancy you." Said Martin. Zoe smiled at him and shook her head,
"I wanna kiss you so bad." He breathed.
"Oh shut up." She chuckled, making him lie down into bed.
She didn't admit to it, but she would have let him kiss her had her morality not caught on. Instead she crawled into bed and asked Lucy to turn the lights off as Martin lay down beside her.
When no one else could see them, Zoe allowed him to kiss her gently on her lips as they lay in bed. He felt his way to her hips and up to the top of her back where he found her zip and brought it down slowly while he pursed his lips against her neck as she stepped out of her dress while remaining under the covers.
"Get in there McCafferson!" Scoffed Ollie from the top bunk, reaching over and nudging Martin's arm as he stroked Zoe's cheek.
"Shut up!" Zoë replied, knowing how drunk Martin was.

"Zoe?" Asked Martin, lying on his back and reaching his hands out for her.
"Uh huh?" Zoë mumbled in reply, turning over towards him.
"Have you ever heard that song 'Golden Slumbers'?" He asked her, beginning to hum it.
"I love that song." She Replied as the moon casted onto his face and she shifted one hand onto his naked chest.
"I've been thinking about the lyrics.. slumber- slumber means sleep, right?" Martin said quite loudly.
"Shh.." Zoe calmed, "and yes, it does."
"Golden slumbers fill your eyes.. So is that song about the yellow bits of sleep you get in your eye when you're tired?"
Zoe giggled at him, "you've just ruined that song."
"I'm so clever, admit it, I'm so clever." Said Martin in an accent almost slurred.
"You are a stupid little goose." Zoë whispered, trying to keep his voice down as she rested her head on his chest.
"Zoe you're my whole world." He told her, stroking her back.
"Shh.." Zoe Whispered, stroking his cheek.
"Seriously.. you save my life every single day. And you don't even realise it." He said, looking sincerely at her.
Zoe bit her lip, her eyes tensing as she watched him lovingly.
"You're my reason to keep going, and I'll never ever leave you. I promise." He continued.
"Zoe if you don't kiss him right now I'm gonna go over there and kiss him for you." Warned Ryan,
"Martin, my darling, you're so bloody drunk." She chuckled, sitting up slightly before bringing her lips to his ear, "you're my reason too, I'm never gonna stop loving you as long as we live." She whispered, kissing him on his cheek before snuggling up to him and falling asleep in his warm embrace, wishing that this moment could last forever.