111

The first to run out to Martin was Zoë, who immediately saw him on the ground close to tears as he had curled up so small and still covered his face.
"You did the right thing." She told him, rubbing his shoulder as she kneeled down beside him.
"Of course you'd think that- fuck, Zoe they were so excited for that I've completely ruined it for them." He cried, running his fingers through his hair till he saw everyone walking from the bedroom towards him.
"We heard everything, and saw a bit too." Said Jemma, sitting down at the other side of Martin, "and honestly, even if you did what she wanted you to do we would not have went with her to America."
The others nodded, "we are totally with you all the way." Ryan told him, "it's a pity she was like that, she seemed so nice at the concert."
These comments weren't making Martin feel any better about the situation, he still felt humiliated and outright sick at what he'd done.
Zoe wrapped her arm around his neck as she sat down beside him, trying to cheer him up.
"It's a nice problem to have; girls can't get enough of you." She joked while Martin removed his hands from his puffy eyes.
"Oh come here." She said, wrapping her arms over his shoulders and holding him close while she rubbed his back.
"I'm so sorry.." he croaked while burrowing his face into her décolletage.
"Don't be sorry you big puppy, you didn't deserve that." Zoë soothed, rubbing his arms and looking into his eyes.
"If you were single would you have slept with her?" She asked him, he laughed and shook his head,
"No."
"Yeah sure." Mocked Ollie, sarcastically, "was she a good kisser?"
"I'm not answering that." Martin Replied, blushing as he wiped his brow and sat up slightly, cheering up.
"Oh she was wasn't she?!" Ollie teased,
"Couldn't have been better than me." Smirked Zoe,
"Shut up!" Martin hushed, laughing as he began to stand up and walked towards the window, running his hands down his face again.
Zoe stood up and walked over to him, placing one hand on his back as he continued to look out at the dark starry night.
"You okay?" She whispered, standing close to him.
He nodded, sighing and laughing spontaneously, "it's 3am, Natasha Devangie just snogged me and I'm not happy about it. Wow."
"You want her taste out of her mouth?" She offered, placing her hands on either side of his waist,
"Will you two get a room?!" Called Ollie, laughing at them. 
Martin groaned and sat down on the sofa, "Why doesn't everyone just go to bed?" He suggested, unbuttoning the white shirt he was wearing and placing it on the ground.
"What are you doing?" Asked Zoë, watching him lie down,
"I'm sleeping here." He moaned.
"No you are not!" She complained, walking over to him and taking his  hands, pulling him up.
"Night guys." Said Ollie, walking back towards his room followed by the others.
When everyone had left, Zoe sat down on Martin's hips as he continued to lie on the sofa.
"Zoe.." Martin sighed, looking up at her and smiling as she leaned in towards him.
"Yes?" She asked, running one finger down his chest as she hovered her mouth over his.
"I think we should go to bed." He whispered, "-and lock the door."
Zoe giggled as he kissed her while standing up and clutching her waist. Martin stood still and brought his lips to her ear, "turn around." He breathed, smiling at her, she narrowed her eyes and slowly turned around to see a spectacular explosion of colour in the sky, for some reason fireworks were erupting in the night.
"Oh my gosh!" She gasped, running towards the huge glass windows.
Martin followed her slowly there before he opened the glass door onto the balcony, Zoe stood just in front of him as he wrapped his arms around her stomach, feeling his way under her shirt and pressing his nose against her neck as she watched the fireworks.
"Have you got a gig for here?" She asked him, turning her head slightly,
"I've got something, yeah." He replied, holding onto her waist while she smiled at him and kissed him on his lips again.
They walked back inside and into their bedroom where Martin crawled over Zoë in bed.
"Let's buy a house together." Zoe said, her hands on his chest.
"You really want to?" Martin asked, curling her under the duvet.
"Well, you don't have a house at the moment, and my house is full of bad memories. Our baby is gonna grow up in a beautiful house near the sea in a home that is only filled with good memories." She promised, resting her head on Martin's chest,
"Let's do it." He said, looking deep into her eyes with absolute adoration.
Zoe bit her lower lip and gleamed up at him before the door knocked.
Martin's eyebrows lowered and his mouth dropped in almost disgust.
"What is it?!" He called as Zoe put her pyjamas back on, knowing that the door was locked.
"I'll get it." She said, putting on the white hotel slippers and dressing down and opening the door to see Cloda and Jemma.
"I am so so sorry, but w- we really don't know what to do." Jemma began, her face was incredibly pale, as was Cloda's, with tired dark eyes.
"It's okay- what's going on?" Zoë Asked, immediately concerned.
"It's Ryan- He's- I don't know, he's just not responding to anything." Cloda said. Zoe immediately became alert, opening her door slightly again and calling
"Martin get out here!"
Before she looked back to the girls, "where is he?" She asked with urgency before she followed them into one of the bedrooms where Ryan was sitting on the floor against the wall with Ollie and Lucy sitting either side of him.
"How long has he been like this?" Zoë asked, kneeling in front of him and placing both her hands on his cheeks.
"About half an hour, just after we went back inside." Lucy said, looking over at her with eyes that looked like they were just about to crack with tears.
Martin walked into the room and stood on the threshold, seeing Ryan he immediately recognised the sight of his mother in that state of semi-consciousness, just a few months before she died.
He covered his mouth and regarded Zoe letting Ryan fall into her arms while his eyes closed.
"Shh... it's okay... it's okay..." She whispered, petting Ryan's back and looking up at Martin, her face dropping when she saw his expression.
"Alright somebody help me put him into bed." Said Zoe, trying to ignore Martin for now.
Ollie and Lucy volunteered and helped him up onto the bed, pulling the covers over him, uncertain of his future.