Chapter 91: Back To School

DANIELLE'S POV

I woke up after the weekend and got out of bed, turning on my flat iron. I went to my closet and put on a Black Veil Brides shirts and black, ripped skinny jeans. I walked back over to my flat iron and started straightening my freshly dyed black hair.

I added a thin line of eyeliner and some black Converse. I walked down the stairs and sat down at the table while my brothers finished breakfast.

"Danielle! I didn't expect you to be up." My mom said, placing breakfast in front of me and I nodded.

"I decided it's time for me to go back to school."

"Good decision. And you look nice." She winked and I smiled as I started eating. I finished my food and grabbed my bag, walking to the bus. I got on the bus and rode to school, getting off the bus and walking into the buliding.

I walked up to my locker and got out what I needed to, wandering the halls for a bit before going to my first class. I went to my first few classes until I had my first class with Ember. I walked to see her at her desk, doodling on some paper. I set my stuff down on the desk next to her and she raised her head, her eyes widening when she saw me.

"DANIELLE!" She screeched, leaping over my desk and hugging me tightly, causing the few people in the room to look at us. "I didn't expect you to come today!"

"I decided to because why not?"

"Why didn't you text me?"

"I wanted it to be a surprise. Surprise!"

"I see the old Danielle is back."

"Yup. For a long time too."

"Good." She smiled, hugging me.

**************************************************************************************

Okay, short filler chapter. I was busy today. Sorry.

35 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER