~~~Lilly-rain

8/21/12

Song of the day is... Mistletoe by Justin Bieber :D

Thankyou Tash :)

~~~~~~~~~~~

What is your name?

Tash

How old are you?

Old enough to know better, but too young to care ;-) I’m 26

What inspired you to write your first book?

Not a whole lot, an idea for a scene just popped into my head and I started writing it down and managed to spin a whole story from it.

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

V.C. Andrews, she is amazing! Her stories just sucked me right in, and her detailing is brilliant – I honestly can picture her scenes so well that I feel like I am in the room with the characters.

What is your favourite theme/genre to write about?

I would say humour, I always use a bit of humour in my stories, no matter what the other genre of it is.

Do you see writing as a career?

Nah, I’m way too lazy to take it that far, but it would be amazing if it happened.

If you could work with any author who would it be?

V.C. Andrews without a doubt, but sadly that would never happen.

~~~~~~~~~~

Did u VOTE?? if u didn't --->>>>

~~~~~~~~~~

Do you use real-life facts based on true stories?

All my stories are fictional, purely created in my own mind and aren’t based on true stories.

Did you ever think you'd be, where you are right now?

Heck no, I honestly didn’t even think I would get a handful of people reading and enjoying my works. So the response was shocking, but really amazing and I can’t thank everyone enough for all their support and awesomeness.

What advice would you give to people who "run out of creativity" when writing?

Take a step back, don’t force what isn’t happening. Go chill out, clear your mind – watch a movie, listen to music, read a book, go for a run or shopping, whatever makes you relax and once you’re all chilled, come back and try again. Or just get a blank piece of paper and write down what comes to you, it will no doubt be a big ramble, but it helps for me.

Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it?

Yeah, I have a hectic life at the best of times so my mind turns to mush a lot. I basically just do what I answered in the above question, though I love going for a ride on my dirtbike and clearing my mind.

Do you have any advice for other writers?

Write with passion, write because you want to, because it’s what you enjoy or love...don’t write for fans, votes or comments because it will show in your work. Also, never let the haters get to you. You can’t please everyone, so just please yourself. So long as you are happy with what you have written, but also keep an open mind to constructive criticism – don’t jump down people’s throats for giving helpful advice, you’ll never grow as a writer otherwise.

There is always room for improvement.

Anything fun about yourself you want your fans to know?

I wouldn’t have a clue – people seem to think I’m crazy though and I swear almost every time I go out somewhere, a crazy person finds me! My mates say I have a crazy magnet on me and that I attract them...it can be amusing at times, but other times I just want to back away slowly and run.

How would you describe yourself?

Loud, I’m very loud. I’m a laid back person though, I take things as they come – if I didn’t, then I would go insane with all the chaos in my life. I like to think I’m funny, but my mates argue me on that. I’m seriously forgetful and ask stupid questions all the time, in a serious voice too because I don’t click to how stupid they are until people start laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey hey hey, VOTEEE!!!  and if u'd like, COMMENT!! :D