~~~Hopelessromantic1993 : Chemical Attraction (Student/Teacher Relationship)

9/29/12

AAAAAHHHHH i have so much homework...grr...college is starting to show it's bad side -.- grrr... haha ....anyway, enjoy the interview...will be uploading 2 more in few mins :D

Song of the day is... Sparks fly by Taylor swift :) --->>> on the side

Thankyou Dani :)

~~~~~~

What is your name?  

Hey, my name is Dani :)

How old are you?  

I'm 18 years old, nearly 19! (in about 10 days) *jumps about excitedly*

What inspired you to write your first book?  

I'm not really sure. I've always wanted to write my own stories, and wattpad gave me that opportunity. I chose to do a student/teacher relationship story, because forbidden romance has always appealed to me and I just wanted to give it a go!

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?  

On wattpad or in "real life"? On wattpad, my favourite author is gunsandguitars because her work is so special and deep, and the plot twists take you by surprise and she's mind-blowingly good at writing! Seriously, check her out :P In "real life", my favourite author is John Boyne, who wrote "The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas" which is a masterpiece. Literally. If you haven't read it, then I thoroughly recommend it.

What is your favourite theme/genre to write about?

I find romance and teen fiction really fun genres to write about, but I'm still exploring what sort of writer I am, so I'm going to try and give most genres a go :)

~~~~~

Did u vote??? if u didn't -->> :)

~~~~

Do you see writing as a career?

If I'm lucky, but that probably won't happen. I enjoy writing lots and see it as more of a hobby, but if I ever write something worth publishing, then maybe I'll give it a go! :D 

If you could work with any author who would it be?  

Eflagella from wattpad, because we get on so well, and we enjoy writing similar style stories. She's brilliant at the personal, humorous touch in writing, and I'm quite good at planning out plot lines, so together we'd compliment each other well :) 

Do you use real-life facts based on true stories?  

Yes, sometimes :) I draw from real life experience when writing because it's easier to give the stories more depth without doing tons of research and it makes the story feel more real. But although I incorporate real life, my story isn't based on a true story, it's still fiction.

Did you ever think you'd be, where you are right now?  

No way! I didn't even think I'd reach 100 fans, let alone well over 1000! It's crazy and I'm really happy there are so many people out there who enjoy my story. I've just hit over half a million reads too on Chemical Attraction and that is mind-boggling!

What advice would you give to people who "run out of creativity" when writing?  

Sit back, relax, and don't stress about it. Ideas for my stories come to me when I least suspect it, and usually when I'm not straining my mind trying to think about it. I think it's a good idea to have a rough outline of your story at the beginning, so you'll never get stuck on where to go once you're half way through and fans are begging for an upload.

Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it?  

Yes, I do and it's really tough to deal with. Usually, I try and write something else like a new story or poem (this drives my fans crazy, lol) to get myself back into a writing mood. Pen and paper also works too (I have to thank Kirsty1000 for that little tip!). Also, before I go to sleep, I think about my story and my characters, and I imagine certain scenes without the pressure of trying to write them and this can help me when I try again the next day :)

Do you have any advice for other writers?  

Enjoy what you're doing. If you're not enjoying it, then you won't have any inspiration and your writing will lose that spark that makes it so great :) That's what distinguishes an amazing story from just a good one. Try and have a rough plot before, and think deeply about all your characters and their personalities and that will hopefully stop writer's block form happening too often :)

Anything fun about yourself you want your fans to know?

Errr... lol. I like to sing nursery rhymes while on helium :) That's more weird than fun though, haha!

How would you describe yourself?  

I'm shy with new people but I'm crazy once you know me :)

~~~~~

Alright, there u go! another interview done :D VOTE and COMMENT! :D