~~~Fallzswimmer : The Art of Mending a Broken Heart

12/20/12

Today, you should listen to... Doin' dirt by Maroon 5 =D

Thankyou Ali :)

~~~~~~

What is your name?

Ali Novak

How old are you?

21

What inspired you to write your first book?

I finished reading a book where I didn’t like the ending and thought that I could write something better.

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

Sarah Dessen. She writes about real life issues, so everyone can relate to one of her books. I never really felt like an author understood what I was personally going through until I read her book “The Truth About Forever.” Or course I also have to give a shout out to J.K. Rowling. I think for every inspiring author who has read and loved Harry Potter, this lady is a hero. Not only did she write a book series that I grew up with, but also she started out with nothing and never gave up. It’s something to look up to. 

What is your favourite theme/genre to write about?

Teen Fiction, but I also write a lot of fantasy that I don’t post on Wattpad. 

Do you see writing as a career?

It’s my dream. 

If you could work with any author who would it be?

Sarah Dessen. 

~~~~~~

did u votee??? if u didn't --->>> :)

~~~~~~

Do you use real-life facts based on true stories?

I use some real life experiences in my stories. I would say that every single one of my books that has been posted on Wattpad has a part of my life in in. 

Did you ever think you'd be, where you are right now?

Like on Wattpad? Never. 

What advice would you give to people who "run out of creativity" when writing?

I think the best thing to remember is that there is always a story in everything. The hard part is figuring out how to tell it. 

Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it? 

All the time. There isn’t much to do about it. You just have to plow through it and write a crappy chapter. The important part is once you’ve finally pushed through that block, to go back an edit what you wrote. 

Do you have any advice for other writers?

Never stop writing just because you don’t have a lot of votes or reads. Giving up won’t get you anywhere. 

Anything fun about yourself you want your fans to know?

I just got back from a semester studying abroad in Europe and all I can think about is going back, so I planning to do an MFA/ writing fellowship in England. 

How would you describe yourself?

Average. That sounds pretty sad, huh? But really I’m just a regular girl who goes to school, has a good group of friends, loves my family and needs to write.

~~~~~~

Don't forget to VOTEEE and COMMENTTT!!! =D