~~~Katiecruz

9/2/12

You should listen to hmm...Grenade by Bruno mars :D love his voice too! 

Thankyou Katie :)

~~~~~~~

What is your name?

Well, my online name is Katie Cruz but I changed the last name to Corelli (a joke). He was my longest fictional crush from the author of "No Sparks Required" she's my BFF online (http://wattpad.com/skeletales). She also changed her last name using the surname of one of my guy characters.�It's just funny marking our last names with our favorite fictional characters.

How old are you?

�I'm 16. Kidding! I'm 29. :P OLD, I KNOW! Hahaaa

What inspired you to write your first book?

The first book I've written completely was called "A Moment in paradise" and I'm still in the process of uploading all the chapters on Wattpad. It's a little summer, heartbreaking romance. I was truly inspired by my brother and his girlfriend who visited him in Hawaii.�

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

I have a lot! But I'll just name a few. I love Meg Cabot and Rhonda Stapleton. It's basically the humor mixed in their little love stories. I love humor very much. It's the only thing that can make me smile all the time (besides from my hubby and my son).

What is your favourite theme/genre to write about?

Definitely humor. Most of my stories belong to that category. :)

~~~~~

VOTEE--->>>if u didn't :)

~~~~~

Do you see writing as a career?

No. I don't really see it. I only write for fun and nothing else. It's just my way to blow off steam. Sharing my characters and their stories to the world makes me happy and contented.

If you could work with any author who would it be?

Meg Cabot, right off the bat.

Do you use real-life facts based on true stories?

Oh, yes I DO! :) I think using some real life bits and sprinkling it onto your stories makes it exciting and interesting to read. For me, they're more special that way for some reason.

Did you ever think you'd be, where you are right now?

Well, I have a lot to be thankful for and there are a LOT of people that needs recognition for staying by my side after the past year and a half.�

What advice would you give to people who "run out of creativity" when writing?

Never say never. Do not doubt yourself. Deep inside, we all have a large imagination and I think we should keep trying to find something that can inspire us. There's no such thing of running out of creativity. We are all creative in our own way, all you gotta do is just keep trying.

Do you ever suffer from writer%u2019s block? If so, what do you do about it?

I've only suffered a massive WB once. It was my first Fantasy novel. I do suffer small WB once in awhile But I learned how to cope up with it. I stop writing and do something else. I watch movies, read books and just take long walks at the park. It always works for me.�

Do you have any advice for other writers?

Never give up, Keep on trying and always do what you love to do.

Anything fun about yourself you want your fans to know?

I don't know about "fun". LOL But all I can say is this, eventhough I'm 29 years old, I'm still a kid at heart. I can be everyone's friend. So please don't be intimidated by me. :)

How would you describe yourself?

Simple and funny. That's all I an think of. :P

~~~~~~

Alright, another interview done! just VOTEE!! and COMMENT! :D