~~~Flying-person

8/21/12

You should listen to hmm...Lose yourself by Eminem :D

Thankyou 'Flying-person' :)

~~~~~~~~

What is your name?

That's confidential because I'm wanted by the world government... Plus, I don't want stalkers. I have enough already ;)

How old are you?

15

What inspired you to write your first book?

Bordem. I also had just finished reading the Harry Potter series (I was, like, 9) so I thought I could be the next J.K. Rowling. 

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

J.K. Rowling. She's awesome, plain and simple, but I love how people of all ages can read her books. I also love how she somehow tied everything together so it all fit, and how she made sure that all of the books were interesting (instead of dragging on). 

What is your favourite theme/genre to write about?

Well, I usually have romance in all of my books but I secretly love writing fanfiction and books based around action (with kickass characters). Though, I haven't really done an action story on wattpad yet. 

Do you see writing as a career?

I'm never going to stop writing, but I see it more as a hobby then a carrier. If I DO somehow get a job  out of it, it would be amazing, but I like to keep my options open.

If you could work with any author who would it be?

J.K. Rowling or Becca Fitzpatrick

Do you use real-life facts based on true stories?

Sometimes I'll use a scene that actually happened to me with my friends, but usually it's all from my weird imagination. 

Did you ever think you'd be, where you are right now?

 No! I am so confused about how this all happened! 

~~~~~~~

Hey did u VOTEEE???--->>> :)

~~~~~~~

What advice would you give to people who "run out of creativity" when writing?

Well, when that happens to me I close my computer and I ring one of my friends. I then demand them to start rambling random words and eventually a word gives me an idea. For example, I'm looking for the name of a forest. My friend says banana. *My Brain* banana, yellow, synonyms of yellow -looks it up- flaxen, Flaxen Forest. And there you have it! If you're antisocial and don't have crazy people to shout words at you, look in the newspaper or go for a walk. That's what usually works for me. 

Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it?

Oh my god, all the freaking time! It's insane! And I usually do what's up there ^^ or I sleep on it.

Do you have any advice for other writers?

Don't be cliche, having interesting characters and keep your grammar almost perfect. No one likes reading a story that's hard to read. But, my main advice is to just keep writing cause the more you write the better you'll get. 

Anything fun about yourself you want your fans to know?

Umm... Not only do I write, but I also paint, draw/sketch, sing, act, listen to old rock music (cause that's the only good stuff) and go for freakishly long walks/runs. I'm obsessed with an anime show called One Piece, even though it's in Japanese. Also, my room is blue and I have a cat called Fred that lives at my grandparent's house. 

How would you describe yourself?

I would describe myself as... Delicious ;) Haha, no. Probably crazy. I think I might be a little insane. And hippie-like. 

~~~~~~

VOTE and COMMENT!! :D