~~~Emmy07

1/11/13

Song of the day is Jump into the fog by the wombats

Thankyou Emily :)

~~~~~

What is your name?

Emily

How old are you?

16

What inspired you to write your first book?

I needed a way to kind of escape reality and I started writing. It started with poems and then I started writing books.

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

JK Rowling. She really has a way of showing you what is happening and it really feels like you're there.

~~~~~

VOteee!!! -->>> if u didn't :)

~~~~~

What is your favourite theme/genre to write about?

Werewolves. Normal life is so boring.

Do you see writing as a career?

I see it as more of a side thing I would love to do. But some people can make an amazing career out of writing.

If you could work with any author who would it be?

Outside of wattpad it would be JK Rowling. On wattpad it would be lilly-rain

Do you use real-life facts based on true stories?

Nope. All of my books and details come from my itty bitty mind.

Did you ever think you'd be, where you are right now?

Of course not. When I first started I was lucky to get a vote on a chapter and then I took off all of my old badly written books and started Unaccepted Mate.

What advice would you give to people who "run out of creativity" when writing?

Stop and smell the roses every once in a while. Sometimes you can find the best creativity and inspiration in the smallest things.

Do you ever suffer from writer's block? If so, what do you do about it?

Almost all the time. I usually try to do other things and listen to music.

Do you have any advice for other writers?

Don't let people control your writing. Upload when you want to and don't let people control where your book goes. I've had many messages telling me what I should do next and how my book should turn out.

Anything fun about yourself you want your fans to know?

I swear I'm a human. Promise.

How would you describe yourself?

One very odd, awkward person in a normal looking body.

~~~~~~

VOTEEE and COMMENTT!! =D