~~~Brittanyleigh8

8/16/13

Song of the day is... Roar by Katy Perry =D

Thank you Brittany :)

~~~~~

What is your name?

Brittany

How old are you?

23 though people tend to not believe me lol.

What inspired you to write your first book?

The time was right and lots and lots of reading. After I discovered that the writers on Wattpad were just like you and me I thought, "Hey, I can do this too!"

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

Jane Austen is by far my favorite Author. Even though I couldn't write a historical fiction to save my life, I so love reading them. They suck me in and it's like I'm in a whole other world (and time). I love all of her works. I've read Pride and Prejudice so many times I've lost count.

What is your favourite theme/genre to write about?

I love ten fiction, but I really don't have a favorite because I love being able to write any genre.

Do you see writing as a career?

One day, maybe. I don't know.

~~~~

VOTEEE if you didn't ---->>> :)

~~~~~

If you could work with any author who would it be?

Jane Austen (but that would be impossible), so I wold have say Stephanie Meyer. She is an exception Author. I would love some writing tips from her.

Do you use real-life facts based on true stories?

I do incorporate some real life scenarios and similarities in my life when I write because it helps me. I've been there. I know how the character would react and feel to certain situations.

Did you ever think you'd be, where you are right now?

No. Not at all. I use to hate reading and writing. It was like pulling teeth to get me to pick out a book at the school library to read. I only did it because I had to. I do it now because I want to. Wattpad changed my outlook on reading and writing. I discovered it can be very fun.

What advice would you give to people who "run out of creativity" when writing?

Look for inspiration anywhere and everywhere. Music lyrics, movies, real life experience...your resources for creativity are everywhere.

Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it?

Yes, of course I do. I think every writer does at some point in their life. What I do is go back and re-read the last few chapter I've written and go from there. You'd be amazed at what that can do to help you. You often find something left to write about.

Do you have any advice for other writers?

Just to never give up on your dreams. If you want to write, then write. Don't let someone tell you, you can't do something. The sky is the limit. There are stories ideas everywhere. Just use your imagination and once you get an idea, run with it.

Anything fun about yourself you want your fans to know?

Well, I don't know if this fun or not, but a fact about me is...I used to be a cheerleader. Yep. Me. I can hardly believe it either. I'm hardly anything close to that at all in real life lol.

How would you describe yourself?

Oh, where to begin? Personality wise I'd say...honest, friendly, and occasionally ditsy. Please note the occasionally part lol.Oh and I'm also very forgetful.

 ~~~~~~

Thank you!