~~~T-Racer

1/11/13

Song of the day is... Undo it by Carrie Underwood

Thankyou Tracey :)

~~~~~~~~

What is your name?

Tracey.

How old are you?

Twenty-three

What inspired you to write your first book?

I wanted to make my dreams somewhat more of a reality. Or at least to remember them and finish them. My first ever piece was an embellished dream.

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

Hmm. Tough one. I'm going to say Marianne Curley. I love her writing style and her characters are just amazing, they feel like close friends of mine even though they are fictional.

What is your favourite theme/genre to write about?

Fantasy is certainly my favorite genre. Adventure and romance are tired at second place. I love fantasy for the fact that my imagination has unlimited power.

Do you see writing as a career?

Absolutely. For me personally I see it as a sideline career simply because I already have my ultimate career at my fingertips.

~~~~~~

VOTEEE if u didn't ---->>> :)

~~~~~~~

If you could work with any author who would it be?

What a great question! I'd love to spend a day with C.S. Lewis. Narnia is such an amazing concept, especially at the time the book was published. I wouldn't mind collaborating with Stephanie Meyer or J.K Rowling, Marianne Curley or Christopher Paolini for that matter.

Did you ever think you'd be, where you are right now?

No, I'd never completed any of my works until wattpad. The encouragement and constructive criticism has been most beneficial. I'm amazed at the wattpad community and very thankful for everyone who supports my work.

What advice would you give to people who "run out of creativity" when writing?

I've felt that way. More than once and the best thing to do is keep writing. Even if you have to put aside your current project and work on another. Just keep it in your mind and continue as inspiration hits.

Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it?

Yes! Absolutely. I find reading, movies, travel and music to be a great cure. Music always helps me get back on track.

Do you use real-life facts based on true stories?

Yes. I do use real life facts to develop my characters and make them feel slightly more realistic. Sometimes I will even use personal experiences or things friends have told me about that I think, 'man that would be great to share.'

Do you have any advice for other writers?

Don't give up, if your dream is to one day publish, do everything in your power to achieve that goal, because it is achievable if you want it badly enough. Also, we are our own worst critic's what you think is terrible could be a goldmine to someone else, always give yourself a chance. 

Anything fun about yourself you want your fans to know?

Um... Fun? Hahaha. What is that? Joking, joking. I'm pretty much in love with the outdoors, I love getting out and challenging myself to new experiences. I try to spend as much time as I can active and when I get some R and R I usually work on my stories. I'm someone who loves to keep busy.

How would you describe yourself?

I would have to say, I'm usually a little reserved when I first meet people. Over all though, I love to have a good time. I'm very social but I also have a nana-ish side that likes to sleep. I've been describe as authentic, friendly, passionate and gawky. Gawky because my love for weird things. Hehehe.

~~~~~~~

more interviews coming  soon! =D

before you leave VOTEEE and COMMENTT!! =D