~~~TheFairyTale

3/9/13

Song of the day is... Sky is the limit by Rebelution -->> Go ahead, listen to it...you'll love it

Thankyou Annabelle =) I love your name! 

~~~~~

What is your name?

My full name is Annabelle Vera.

How old are you?

As of December 4th, I am now 15.

What inspired you to write your first book?

Mr. Brightside, it's a song by the Killers that I used to listen to all the time. I mean it has absolutely nothing to do with the story, but I think it started off the way the song was but after a lot ofthought I turned the story into what it is today.

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

Definitely Richelle Mead, and what really draws me into her work is her characters and how she ties all of the conflicts in (Vampire Academy) all together. Totally one of my favorite authors that Iturn to for inspiration.

What is your favourite theme/genre to write about?

Teen-Fiction and humor. I'd say fantasy or romance but I'm more of a jokester than a romantic.

Do you see writing as a career?

It's crossed my mind a couple of times. While not as a solid career, definitely a side job while I probably pursue being a teacher or even a journalist.

If you could work with any author who would it be?

L-J Smith, so she can teach me a few lessons in writing in third person.

Do you use real-life facts based on true stories?

Like use actual true things that've happened to me in my stories? Of course! A lot of characters I've writtten about are actually based on people I know, ranging from my friends to even my dad, aha.

~~~~~~

Did you VOTE?? if you didn't -->> :)

~~~~

Did you ever think you'd be, where you are right now?

Not in a million years. I've written on my own for so long and was so nervous to let anyone read what I had, but when I joined Wattpad and posted my story, I used to think wow I can't believe thesepeople actually like what I'm writing. And then looking now, it amazes me how many people are still reading.

What advice would you give to people who "run out of creativity" when writing?

Go outside and walk around or eavesdrop on people's conversations while at school or work. It's really given me some ideas, I just hope the people I've listened in on don't read my story, aha.

Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it?

It's happened a lot actually, but what I do is listen to music non stop and just imagine scenarios in my head. Once I've got the perfect scene I just write it down as fast as I can before I change mymind and consider it bad.

Do you have any advice for other writers?

Nobody can ever love the same thing like everyone else. So a bit of advice is to write for yourself, and refrain from bending your story how others want it to be.

Anything fun about yourself you want your fans to know?

Hm, well I'm a freshman in high school. And although I can't draw, I can crochet and play Mario Party like a pro.

How would you describe yourself?

Funny and cheesy. I'm good at cracking jokes but I gaurantee you, you'll be laughing more at me than the joke.

~~~~~~

VOTEEEE and COMMENT!!! 

IF you have time please check out my stories and my poems....stories aren't long...like at all haha =P