~~~TwinkieLuvsBlue or AreWeMadBro_O

11/15/12

Listen to... Count on me by Bruno mars! :D

Thankyou Twinkle :)

~~~~~~~

What is your name?

Twinkie... (nickname)

How old are you?

15 o.o

What inspired you to write your first book?

well my first storyfits based by a dream and school life I guess.. And I guess I really got into reading and creative writing, so why not give it a go..

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

On wattpad? Then I really don't have one because everyone writes differently and they're all good in their own ways... Actual authors then.. Meg Cabot.. I guess her books seemed interesting me when I was a tad bit younger but her story plots are interesting...

What is your favourite theme/genre to write about?

I would say romance o.o

Do you see writing as a career?

yes, I actually do.. It's become a clear option...

Do you use real-life facts based on true stories?

most of the time.. Yup o.o

~~~~~

VOTEE!! if u didn't! :D

~~~~~~

If you could work with any author who would it be?

um I really don't know... If I do work with an author, I would just feel like my work isn't good enough...

Did you ever think you'd be, where you are right now?

nope, I wasn't really interested in reading and writing.. But that turned around.. 

What advice would you give to people who "run out of creativity" when writing?

don't look for obvious points, even the littlest things can be made into something...

Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it?

a lot, unfortunately... Um I read more books to get me back on track.. If that made sense...

Do you have any advice for other writers?

don't let your talent go to waste, if you have to then put all of your emotion into... A story is MEANT to mean something..

Anything fun about yourself you want your fans to know?

umm o.o not really... Just the fact that I'm probably shorter than all my fans :3

How would you describe yourself?

a shy midget who has nothing to do with her life but once you get to know me, I can be unexpected :P 

~~~~~

VOTE and COMMENT! =D