~~~writexmusic

9/9/14

Song of the day is... Enrique Iglesias - Bailando, pretty good song!

Thankyou writexmusic :)

~~~~~~

What is your name?

Jacqueline 

How old are you?

Ripe age of eighteen!

What inspired you to write your first book?

I used to love to read, in the summer I would read almost a book a day. Eventually I got tired of the books I read, because it never fulfilled my thirst for adventure and imagination. So the brilliant idea dawned upon me that I should write my own book! That way I could enjoy the story I was making up, rather than enjoy someone else's story. 

Who is your favorite author and what is it that strikes you about their work?

F. Scott Fitzgerald. I liked him before The Great Gatsby was hot shit, and like some of his other novels better like This Side of Paradise. I absolutely love the way he writes, his language and what not. It is so absolutely powerful. In my opinion, a good plot is very important to a good novel, but the way it is written is what separates a good novel from a GREAT novel.

What is your favourite theme/genre to write about? 

Well I'm a girl, so I'm a sucker for romance. But I love to add some drama. I love to give my romance stories depth, beyond the "I love you" "I love you too, let's get married and have sunshines and rainbows."

~~~~

Vote --->>> if you didn't already :)

~~~~~
Do you see writing as a career? 

Unfortunately not. At least not right now. I'm gonna be an accountant. Maybe after I make a good amount of money, I'll try to make writing a side career.

If you could work with any author who would it be?

J.K. Rowling. That woman is a genius. If only I could get a glimpse into her writing mind...

Do you use real-life facts based on true stories? 

Eh not really. I do however, make my characters off people I know or myself. Lol, the girl in my stories will always have brown hair...because I have brown hair (I'm conceited I suppose)

Did you ever thing you'd be, where you are right now?

No, I never thought people would ever even like my writing. I am so blessed, lucky and humbled every day by my fans.

What advice would you give to people who "run out of creativity" when writing?

Pick up a book or watch a movie. I promise, every time, it'll give you an idea.

Do you ever suffer from writer's block? If so, what do you do about it?

Yes all the time, it has prevented me from writing for months at a time. Usually I try to walk away and go for a run. Somehow that always clears my head.

Do you have any advice for other writers?

Keep practicing. Don't rush. Write for others, but most importantly, write for yourself.

Anything fun about yourself you want your fans to know? 

I started writing when I was younger because I had a speech impediment. It was the only way I could ever really communicate. That has obviously changed, but very few people know that about me.

How would you describe yourself?
A bit psychotic but a whole lotta fun ;)

~~~~~~

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT guys! =)