***Laughter-is-life : Being a Player's best Friend

6/8/12

I am sure u'll enjoy reading this... :)

Being a Player's best Friend

Paige has known Kyle since she was just a little kid, they have always been best friends and they still are in high-school. As Kyle gets older it seems that he becomes much more attractive,making him school's player. He also has a very strange way of breaking up with girls, when he tells them that he is only interested in "some one else" all of those girls blame their break ups on Paige. She now has to learn to survive school being a player's best friend.

Thankyou Phoebe! :)

~~~~~~~~

What is your name?

Phoebe

How old are you?

15

What inspired you to write your first book?

I had some real life events that I thought would make good wattpadd stories.

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

Jacqueline Wilson

What is your favourite theme/genre to write about?

Teen fiction

Do you see writing as a career?

I've always wanted to be a writer, so a career would be something I really want.

If you could work with any author who would it be?

If I could work with any author then it would be Tim Burton, even though he is a film director, he does have some books as well as movies. 

Do you use real-life facts based on true stories?

I always listen to songs and try and pick out ideas from the lyrics.

Did you ever think you'd be, where you are right now?

Well I don't really know where I am right now, I think I'm just writing freely and hoping people like it.

~~~~~~
Vote if u didn't ---> :)

~~~~~~ 

Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it?

I sometimes get writers block and I normally just wait till it's over to carry on writing, otherwise my stories would be boring.

Do you have any advice for other writers?

Always write about what you know and have experienced best, that way you can relate to your stories more and they will be more interesting to write.

Anything fun about yourself you want your fans to know?

I am the biggest tomboy you will ever meet. Most my friends are boys and that's why 'Being a player's best friend' was my first story cause I tried writing about what I knew from real life.

How would you describe yourself?

I am someone who doesn't care what people think about her and sometimes that's good when writing because if you get any bad feedback, it only makes you want to improve. It doesn't bring you down.

~~~~~

VOTE and COMMENT!! :)  Alright guys!! u have read the interview! know which story is best! then GO READ!!! her story! VOTE and comment of course! :)