~~~Hobbity

8/25/12

Listen to Beautiful way by Beck :D I loveeeeee this song :D

Thankyou Sarah :)

~~~~~~~~~

What is your name?

Well, my alter-ego on here is Gracie Reed :) But I suppose it can't hurt to tell you that it's actually Sarah.

How old are you?

Turning sixteen this year! Heck yeah!

What inspired you to write your first book?

I have. No idea. It might've been the fact that I'd seen and read so many amazing books on Wattpad and I wanted to write one of my own. And then I saw that it made people happy and I just continued.

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work? Goodness, I can't even reply to this. LOVE books, I absolutely love them. So really, how can you make me choose? If I had to answer at gunpoint, though, I'd have to say my current favorite author is Kristin Cashore, the author of the Graceling series. It's an awesome set of books to read and she writes things in a way that make it seem like you're right there.  

What is your favourite theme/genre to write about?  

Romance, definetely. Even though I have all the experience of a bedside table, I love writing those awkwards moments. Tension, humor, anger, and even all of those lovely cliche' moments--at the end of the day, those captivate me.  

~~~~~~

VOTEE--->> if u didn't :)

~~~~~~

Do you see writing as a career?

Hopefully, yes :D I really hope I don't end up a starving artist, too, but I also want to study in either culinary training or journalism.  

If you could work with any author who would it be?  

In real world? Gail Carson Levine, a fantasy writer. And on Wattpad? Either Dezzypants or Cookie.  

Do you use real-life facts based on true stories?  

All the time, yes. I take stories from my siblings, babysitting, things I see around me, real-life events...everything.  

Did you ever think you'd be, where you are right now?  

Oh no, never in a million years. I remember when I was happy just to get three comments :) imagine how ecstatic I am today. All thanks to my awesome, awesome fans :)  

What advice would you give to people who "run out of creativity" when writing?  

Look at things that inspire you. When I'm writing a romance and I can't stand to look at it any longer, I put on a few chick flicks to remind myself why I wanted to write it in the first place. You can also take a step back and let it sit for a while, then come back to it when you're ready. Don't force out chapter after chapter just people want you to: trust me, I've quit many stories that my fans have loved and dealt with the backlash. But at the end of the day, you have to remember: If you don't like writing it, you readers most likely will be able to tell and won't like reading it either.   One way to prevent this is the first place, though, is to have some kind of plan (I'm being a big hyporcrite when it comes to this, haha.)  

Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it?  

All the time. Like, all. The. Time. I'm sure you don't think it happens, but my fans can attest to the fact that it does. I, well, I just wait it out. Jot down a big brainstorm and pick out things that I'd like to write about. I also implement the strategies above.   And if all else fails, I hit Google up for some strategies.  

Do you have any advice for other writers?  

Have fun with whatever you do. That sounds cliche' and everything, but I swear to you, it's important. And don't change what you want to write just because it's not 'in' or anything like that. People enjoy trends, but they also enjoy diversity. For example: I swear, if I have to see one more One Direction fanfiction, I will scream.   So do your own thing!  

Anything fun about yourself you want your fans to know?  

I once broke my arm in the third grade and have this wicked-awesome scar on my right arm. It's always a good ice breaker :D  

How would you describe yourself?  

Um. Shy and smart on the outside, but if you put me in an obstacle course I'd be like a bull in a China shop. I am extremely, almost devastatingly, Bella Swan clumsy.

~~~~~~~

Don't forget to VOTEE!!! and comment :D