~~~Isabelle88

1/17/14

Song of the day is, Wonderland by Natalia... I like this song so much! :D

Thank you Isabelle :)

~~~~~~

What is your name?

My name is Isabelle Arocho, no middle name.

How old are you?

I just turned 25 July 15th

What inspired you to write your first book?

This is a long answer. I wrote my first original story when I was fourteen and it sucked but I did complete it. I was inspired by all the other online works I was reading and I wanted to put my own ideas out there that I've had since I was about eight. My first real, real book is a series I still write for until this day and I hope to get that published one of these days.

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

Sandra Brown, I started reading her work and really found my style and voice reminded me of her work. I love her ability to blend, romance, intrigue, mystery, the whole nine without it being boring. I am also a huge fan of Karen Robards too, she is another that matches my style in my full length works

What is your favorite theme/genre to write about?

I will write just about anything under the sun but my favorite is mystery, even if it's a teen fiction I love to add a little mystery. I like when there is a puzzle to be put together and the little clues as a writer I can leave for the reader to pick up on.

~~~~~~

VOTE--->>> If you didn't :)

~~~~~

Do you see writing as a career?

I see writing as a passion and a career I would love to have one day. It'd be a dream come true to wake up and only have to write and worry about nothing else.

If you could work with any author who would it be?

I would love Sandra brown, Karen Robards as writing partners for a mystery thriller. When it comes to my supernatural work I really enjoy Patrica Briggs, Lyndsay Sands, and Ilona Andrews

Do you use real-life facts based on true stories?

I like to keep everything as fiction as possible for the simple fact no one can argue if its true or not.

Did you ever think you'd be, where you are right now?

I don't know, where am I? LOL. Where my writing is concerned, I have gotten into self publishing and that's been going better than I ever could've hoped for and my fans here at wattpad are seriously the best. I never thought when I sat to create a story it would ever be read or liked, it's a huge honor.

What advice would you give to people who "run out of creativity" when writing?

What I do when I am stuck on a story is go back and read what I already have, it helps remind me of my thought process when i first started the idea. Another thing I do is read other people's work, it gets the juices flowing pretty quickly. I actually have a problem with having too many ideas, there's over a 100 books on my laptop I need to complete.

Do you have any advice for other writers?

I would like to tell other writers to take your time. I've been posting stories on websites like these for 10 yrs now, and I know that feelings of wanting to post very new idea, wanting to have it liked and get those votes and reviews, but at the end of the day the best thing you can do; is stay true to your work. You should not be writing if you are not passionate about it because then you'll never be satisfied. Take your time to think your ideas out, proof read and edit any glaring flaws, type out a few chapters before posting the first one just in case you do encounter some writer's block, and lastly, before you post a story for the world to read; have a general idea of where it is going so you don't abandon the story and leave the readers with no conclusion .

Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it?

I think everyone suffers from writer's block and it's an evil bastard. Like I mentioned I go back and read and if I'm really stuck, sometimes you have to step away from it for a few days and play with scenes in your head, one will stick and that's what I'll end up writing.

Do you have any advice for other writers?

I would like to tell other writers to take your time. I've been posting stories on websites like these for 10 yrs now, and I know that feelings of wanting to post very new idea, wanting to have it liked and get those votes and reviews, but at the end of the day the best thing you can do; is stay true to your work. You should not be writing if you are not passionate about it because then you'll never be satisfied.

Anything fun about yourself you want your fans to know?

I am not fun at all! LOL. Um, let's think about this one...I have many pet rabbits....two brothers...a HUGE fan of music...and TV...yeah, I'm not fun.

How would you describe yourself?

A loner who enjoys being alone. My idea of heaven is to write and create the different worlds and characters inside my head. I'm not a big people person, I'm on the shy side and simply don't do well with people. But I think I have a great sense of humor, I'm not a downer debbie of any sort.

~~~~

Hey guys! Finally uploaded an interview. I'm so busy right now. Next one will be up soon. Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!! :D Have fun!