~~~Princess_rose

9/20/12

The song of the day is...Fine By Me by Andy Grammer

Don't forget to check out my Poems! and the other stories...and other interviews haha 

Thankyou Gem :)

~~~~~

What is your name?

Gem

How old are you?

24 aka old 

What inspired you to write your first book?

I used to mostly be inspired by my favourite bands. I still am, but I also like to think up little plots and then develop them. I love writing.

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

J K Rowling cos I'm just in awe of the imagination and sheer brilliance that went into creating the world of Harry Potter.

What is your favourite theme/genre to write about?

Romance cos I'm a sucker for love stories.

Do you see writing as a career?

I wish! I'm not good enough for that but I do think that it would be amazing to be a writer.

If you could work with any author who would it be?

JK Rowling just because. Also, I'd work with katrocks247 just so I could find out all the plot secrets for her Death Is My BFF series.

~~~~

VOTEEE--->>> if u didn't :)

~~~~

Do you use real-life facts based on true stories?

Bits of my stories are true, like some of my characters likes and dislikes reflect my own.

Did you ever think you'd be, where you are right now?

I didn't expect my story to be as popular as it is, I squealed my head off when I hit a million reads.  

What advice would you give to people who "run out of creativity" when writing?

Take the time to plan things out in your head. Also, try and shake things up a bit so the reader is left guessing about some things.

Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it?

Yes. I try and plan the chapter out in my head so that when I do start typing I know what to write about instead of feeling stuck.

Do you have any advice for other writers?

Write for yourself. Even if nobody is reading it, keep on writing it for you.

Anything fun about yourself you want your fans to know?

I am a Disney fanatic.

How would you describe yourself?

My mum describes me as being a "clever bimbo". I get described as being both mature and immature lol. I'm a geek who misses being at school and I love to learn. You can find me dancing to any kind of music. I loveeeee Make up!

~~~~~~~

Don't forget to VOTEE!! and comment! :D