~~~FreeFalling22

8/25/12

Song is...All i want for christmas is you...by BTR :D --->>> on the side :)

Thankyou Sarah :)

~~~~~~~~

What is your name?

Sarah 

How old are you?

18, but I wrote AtL when I was 16 

What inspired you to write your first book?

Cancer in my family 

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

I don't really have a favourite... I love Suzanne Collins for the Hunger Games. I like most of Meg Cabot, except for her Princess Diaries series. Mostly I read genre fiction that is easy to read and entertaining. I love dystopian fiction with themes that challenge my thinking. But I recently read Virginia Woolfe's Mrs Dalloway and Michael Cunningham's The Hours, and the style of these books inspired me more than any others. 

What is your favourite theme/genre to write about?

Either dystopian or YA fiction. 

Do you see writing as a career?

Hopefully. I hope to write as a hobby until I publish my first novel, then continue it as a career 

If you could work with any author who would it be?

I don't know... Maybe Jodi Picoult, because she writes the sort of books I'd like to. 

~~~~~~

VOTEE--->>> if u didn't :)

~~~~~

Do you use real-life facts based on true stories?

Yes. AtL pretty much sums up who I was when I wrote it. All the character's likes are mine too. But I'm trying not to do this in my newer works. 

Did you ever think you'd be, where you are right now?

Haha, where am I now? I didn't expect so many people to read my writing, certainly. But I haven't achieved anything worth putting on my CV yet... We'll have to wait and see. 

What advice would you give to people who "run out of creativity" when writing?

I'm exactly the same. Find an idea that you feel passionate about, even if it's not perfect or as original as you'd hope - then set a routine to write and stick to it. 

Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it?

Yes. Just give up and do something else, which is why I'm not a very good writer. Then I'm usually inspired by something, like the people around me, a book or movie, or something someone comments on my writing on Wattpad. 

Do you have any advice for other writers?

Just write and read. Read books that are well written (ie. Published!) and notice why they're so good. Know your grammar rules!! 

Anything fun about yourself you want your fans to know?

I have about 3 half completed stories that probably wont ever be finished. I love acting even more than writing. I live off of bananas? 

How would you describe yourself?

Ambitious, determined, creative, friendly...

~~~~~~~

IT'S TIME FOR U TO..........................*SILENCE* ..............VOTEEE!! and COMMENT!! :D