~~~PUBLISHED DomDomDomDom

11/15/12

Song of the day is... Wanted dead or alive by Bon Jovi

Thankyou DomDom :)

~~~~~~~

What is your name?

Dominic Eagle

How old are you?

17

What inspired you to write your first book?

A conversation with my friend about how attractive redheaded girls are... Haha.

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

I love love LOVE Stephen King! I think it's just the combination of sheer horror, suspense and symbolic meaning within his books. He's a brilliant writer.

What is your favourite theme/genre to write about?

Impossible to choose; just so long as I can do the genre justice, I'll write anything! Sci-fi, action and adventure are personal favourites, however.

~~~~~

VOTEE!! if u didn't --->> :D

~~~~~

If you could work with any author who would it be?

Stephen King... Again ;)

Do you use real-life facts based on true stories?

Occasionally, yes.

Did you ever think you'd be, where you are right now?

Oh dear God, no. I thought I'd forever lose attention after writing one page of any story.

Do you see writing as a career?

Yes, it's what I've always aspired to do! It's my lifelong ambition.

What advice would you give to people who "run out of creativity" when writing?

You can't run out of creativity; on occasion, it merely runs out on you. You have to wait for it to return, unexpectedly. ;) But when it does, don't take the moment for granted! Put pen to paper! Otherwise you'll have an envious "writer's-block mob" on your heels! Haha.

Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it?

Cry. No no, I kid. Usually I just distract myself; if I'm desperate, I'll try to gain inspiration through reading, watching a film or going on a walk.

Do you have any advice for other writers?

Never give up! Some people will be cynical of all you write; only accept their critique if it's advice, not unfocused negative comments. Critique itself is a sign that people care enough about your work to help you.

Anything fun about yourself you want your fans to know?

As much as I love Action and Sci-Fi films, I secretly enjoy Bridget Jones and Titanic.

How would you describe yourself?

Peculiar. Very peculiar.

~~~~~~~

Dont' forget to VOTEEE!! and COMMENT! :D