~~~Dark-Shadow

9/3/12

Song of the day is Are you that somebody by Aaliyah :)

Thankyou Sally :)

~~~~~~~

What is your name?

Sally :) 

How old are you?

Shh, it's a secret.

What inspired you to write your first book?

No one actually. I saw people writing on wattpad and though 'what the hell, I wanna write too!'.

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

Probably Paulo Coelho. I love his books a lot. The thing that I love about his writing is that he makes the reader feel what his characters are feeling and makes them visualize his story in their mind. The grieve and loss in some of his stories made me cry and the happiness and content in other made me grin. 

What is your favourite theme/genre to write about?

Mostly werewolf and non-teen fiction. 

~~~~~

if u didn't, VOTEEE--->>> :)

~~~~~

Do you see writing as a career?

No, not really. I have other things to do in mind but I don't know, maybe someday I might choose writing as a career. 

If you could work with any author who would it be?

On wattpad, probably Explode. 

Do you use real-life facts based on true stories?

Yuppers :D

Did you ever think you'd be, where you are right now?

Nope, never! I always look at the first day I started writing with 20 people as my fans and now, I finished three stories and continuing the fourth one with a rather big fan base. 

What advice would you give to people who "run out of creativity" when writing?

People never run out of creativity, they're just not putting themselves in their characters shoes. The only thing I would probably tell them is imagine the plot, think 'what a normal person would do?' and write :) 

Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it?

 Yes I did. Well I kept on thinking 'what should I do?' and actually started hitting my head on a wall but started thinking of any other way I can continue the chapter. 

Do you have any advice for other writers?

Keep on writing and never give up. Even if you didn't get the reaction you've expected from other reader, write! Your writing for yourself after all, to improve your skills. 

Anything fun about yourself you want your fans to know?

Oooooh. Well I'm a sarcastic little bitch :P Did I say bitch? Oh well I'm that only in the morning but... ANYWAYS, moving on to another thing. Hmm, oh oh oh !!!! I know.... I get bored easily xD 

Let's start with the bad stuff first (oh dear!)

I suck at lying (yeah it is a bad thing actually), I make a big fuss out of things ... not all that important and last, I am clumsy -.-

Now the good stuff !

How would you describe yourself?

I'm funny and very sarcastic, and smart ;P (Yeah not a lot of 'good stuff' about me but that's just me :D)

~~~~~

Time for you to VOTEE!!! and comment! :D