***MollyCronin

8/25/12

Sally, the witch

In the city of dreams lives a girl called Sally. She has one brother and sister. Her Mother, Amy got killed from the most dangerous man in the whole country. Sally makes new friends along the way until she meets Daniel, a kind, gentle boy. But she also meets Daniel's twin brother who seems to care about nothing but her. She gets kidnapped by Jack and when she see's where she is. She's in a total different world. Read it and find what really happens.

Thankyou Molly :)

~~~~~~~

What is your name?

Molly

How old are you?    

16

What inspired you to write your first book?

My friends and my english teacher

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

Don't really have one

What is your favourite theme/genre to write about?

Adventure, romance and mystery

Do you see writing as a career?

Yeah

If you could work with any author who would it be?

Someone close to my home, like @HannahCarberry

Do you use real-life facts based on true stories?

Nope and I wouldn't like to do that

Did you ever think you'd be, where you are right now?

Nope, I'm amazed

What advice would you give to people who "run out of creativity" when writing?

Keep trying, you can do it, I just no it

Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it?

Sort of

Do you have any advice for other writers?

Use your imagination

Anything fun about yourself you want your fans to know?

Sometimes when I'm hyper, its such a funny sight

How would you describe yourself?  

Brown hair, light brown highlights, blue eyes, pretty, don't need make-up, tall, skinny, funny, weird sometimes but not all the time, nice to people if there nice to me, learning difficulty, crazy, AMAZING at drawing, singing, dancing and acting.

~~~~~~~~

Alright guys, its time for u to VOTEEE! for this, if u haven't already :) and thennn...u go to Molly's profile and read her stories! srsly do it! i m sure some of u would like to read something different... of course don't forget to VOTE and comment on her story/stories :)