~~~Jaisydaisy or Justaddfandom

8/23/12

Song should be hmm.... The time by black eyed peas :D Another graduation song! :D

Thankyou Jordan :)

~~~~~~~

What is your name? 

My name is Jordan 

How old are you? 

I'm 16 years old 

What inspired you to write your first book?

I just really liked writing, and Katie and I have been writing together practically since we became friends. 

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

Well, it's a toss-up between Cornelia Funke and John Green... Cornelia just has this way of dragging you into the book, so that you're one of the characters (and if you've ever read Inkheart, you know exactly what I mean). John makes his characters so human and real; sometimes I forget that Gus and Margo and Katherine are just characters in books!

What is your favourite theme/genre to write about?

I really love science fiction and adventure, but it's so hard to write! It's easiest for me to write whatever genre WUY could be considered.  

~~~~~~~~

hey did u vote/?? if u didn't --->>> then do it :D

~~~~~~

Do you see writing as a career?

I do. Though I can't really see myself as an author, my dream is to make movies--I want to write scripts, direct, and produce films. 

If you could work with any author who would it be?

Jane Austen. I just want to know how she managed to write so many classic books. 

Do you use real-life facts based on true stories?

Sometimes. I'll take bits and pieces of real people and stories and string them into my own characters and storylines. 

Did you ever think you'd be, where you are right now?

Yeah, no. I never thought I'd get more than five fans on Wattpad, let alone finish a story and start writing three more immediately afterward. I also never thought I'd be able to talk to a camera and put my thoughts and ideas out there on the internet... Guess I was wrong.  

What advice would you give to people who "run out of creativity" when writing?

Listen to Parachute. You'll get some ideas. Or, at the very least, want to dig a hole and bury yourself in it.    I usually just read a book and try to analyze how the author made it all work together. I'm pretty keen on overanalyzing things until I get ideas.  

Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it? Do I?

Yes. About half a page into every chapter. Usually I'll ask someone what they think I should do. And then I tell myself that if I don't finish the chapter, I have to do an extra page of trig problems. That usually solves it really quickly.  

Do you have any advice for other writers?

Have fun with it! If you're not having fun, you aren't getting anything out of it, and you're not going to want to continue. Find a way to make writing enjoyable. Also, don't get discouraged if someone doesn't like your story. If they give you some tips on how to make it better, think about taking their advice. If not, move on.  

Anything fun about yourself you want your fans to know?

Um... I literally flail my arms when I'm happy/excited. To anyone who has been hit during my spaz attack, I am deeply sorry.  

How would you describe yourself?

I would describe myself as a story fanatic. Movies, tv shows, webseries, books, it doesn't matter. If it has a story, I want to love it.  

~~~~~~~

Don't forget to VOTEE and comment!! :D