~~~GermanSam

9/29/12

Seriously! NOT LOVING THE NEW WATTPAD...grr...i hate it! =|

Listen to hm... I cry by Flo-Rida :D

Thankyou Sam :)

~~~~~~~

What is your name?

GermanSam or Sam or Samantha. 

How old are you?

18 years young!

What inspired you to write your first book?

My first book? It can no longer be found on the internet but my friend showed me some of her stories online and I decided to take a crack at it too.

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

My favorite changed all the time and I haven’t read anything in so long. I love Jane Austen only because I’ve come to discover that historical romance is amazing. She writes it so well and beautifully that I am so interested in reading all of her works.

What is your favourite theme/genre to write about?

Romance. I’m a hopeless romantic so I love love!

Do you see writing as a career?

Definitely. I would love to be an author!

~~~~~

VOTEEE--->>>> if u didn't :)

~~~~

If you could work with any author who would it be?

My bestest writing friend, Fate Rose. We have worked together already on a script parodying our lives and it was a blast. It would be interesting how a story between us would pan out.

Do you use real-life facts based on true stories?

I put true events in some of my stories and I try to give true facts about wherever the story is placed. None of my stories are completely based on a true event.

Did you ever think you'd be, where you are right now?

Most definitely not! But it’s awesome and I love it!

What advice would you give to people who "run out of creativity" when writing?

You have to keep going no matter what wall you hit. If you run out, throw in a new character or take your characters on a new place. If the story is not interesting for the writer then it isn’t for the readers either! Through in some twist and turns. I wouldn’t say creativity is a thing to come up with anymore since almost every idea has been done before. Just present it in a new and fun way!

Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it?

I have before. Normally, I go back and edit some of my works which takes my mind off of whatever I’m trying to work on and I can come up with new ideas.

Do you have any advice for other writers?

Write what you like. If it’s about sparkly vampires or about a one eyed monster destroying a town. All that matters is that you enjoy what you write. No one else should tell you different.

Anything fun about yourself you want your fans to know?

Um, they probably know a lot about me if they’ve done their research. I’m kind of an open book and people can ask me questions at any time. But hmm…something fans don’t know about me… I snore? I eat cheese with my ramen noodles (is that weird?… my roommate thinks it is). I am going to try for the Disney College Program so I can hopefully work at a Disney park for a semester! I have a blog just for Disney movie facts which can be found on Tumblr and I work on it daily. Yep.

How would you describe yourself?

I am funny and smart but blonde so my common sense lacks a bit. I tend to be sarcastic and loud at time. When I get into something, I dive into it head first (Glee, Disney, Tumblr, Writing… my life is all about that stuff). I’m not good with taking criticism which I know is bad but I can’t help it. I’m a nice person even if you are rude but I have my moody moments like every other woman in the world. I like to joke around with people I know a lot. That’s pretty much me!

~~~~~~~

One more interview coming up! :) VOTEEEE and COMMENT! :D