~~~PUBLISHED JenniJames

3/25/13

Song of the day is... Feel by Robbie williams

Thankyou Jenni :)

~~~~~~

What is your name?

Jenni James

How old are you?

36

What inspired you to write your first book?

Pride & Popularity was inspired by Taylor Anderson, the hero of the book. His character popped into my head one day and wouldn’t leave until I wrote the book. 

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

I love Judith A. Lansdowne.  She is by far my most favorite author.  I love how she makes her characters so real and amazing and how I always find myself tearing up when I read her books. 

What is your favourite theme/genre to write about?

I love writing teen romance.  It’s my favorite. Just so much fun.  I consider my fairy tales to be teen romance too.

Do you see writing as a career?

Um, since I have 11 books published… YES!  Lol!

~~~~

VOTE, if you didn't --->>>> :)

~~~~~

If you could work with any author who would it be?

Oh, goodness. I know some really fun authors and one of them I will be working on with a future project, but it’s top secret so I can’t tell you.

Do you use real-life facts based on true stories?

Yep! I always add a bit of real life to my stories, I think it makes them better.

Did you ever think you'd be where you are right now?

Oh, no!  Never. I never ever wanted to be a writer.  I thought it would be so boring—boy was I wrong!

What advice would you give to people who "run out of creativity" when writing? Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it?

I think all of these are basically the same question… So when I get writer’s block, I stop… pull back and reread the last bit I wrote.  Then I go and see what needs to change.  Something was supposed to happen that I didn’t put in.  Something exciting or different.  Like someone else was supposed to come into a room.  Someone was supposed to die or kiss someone. Lol!  Something like that. 

Do you have any advice for other writers?

Never give up, never surrender!  It’s a long hard road to writing, editing, publishing… but it’s so much fun!  And worth it. 

Anything fun about yourself you want your fans to know?

I lived in England for 5 years and Portugal for 3 ½.  People say I have a British accent when I speak, though I don’t hear it at all.  Lol! 

How would you describe yourself?

I’m a mom of seven kids.  Lol!  Oh, you mean besides being a mom?  Well, I’m a bit crazy. I’m not shy at all.  I’m happy all the time.  And I love to paint, sing, dance, act, plan fun parties and cook up a storm.  

~~~~

VOTEEE and COMMENT!! =D