~~~xxRandomxThoughtsxx

8/20/12

Song of the day is ...Smack that by Akon ;D haha on the side --->>> 

Thankyou Lauren :)

~~~~~~~

What is your name?

Lauren

How old are you?

17.

What inspired you to write your first book?

Um.. i was in like yr5 so i was about 10, and we where learning about the war and child evacuees and i dunno but i started writing a story about a girl who was evacueed to the countryside. :L 

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

Stephanie Meyer, because twilight it amazing and she's really successful.

What is your favourite theme/genre to write about?

romance. :) 

Do you see writing as a career?

nope, it would be cool to publish a book when i'm older in my free time, but i think people who set out to be writers as a career with no other plans are wishful thinking. lol you can spend your whole like writing and not get anywhere. I want to travel the world as a sailing instructor as a future career, and maybe publish a few books on the side. ;)

~~~~~~

VOTTEEEE--->>> if u didn't :)

~~~~~

If you could work with any author who would it be?

um.... Stephanie Meyer, and EL James. :)

Do you use real-life facts based on true stories?

um, well keeping my books close as reality as possible is important for me to make my books relate-able, (so i'd suck at fantasy) but i don't base my stories on true stories.   

Did you ever think you'd be, where you are right now?

um with my writing? no. :P i've gone through school in bottom english class.

What advice would you give to people who "run out of creativity" when writing?

well i have that problem all the time and surprisingly I like to hand write when i come to a writers block, i have no idea why but when i hand write I tend to get inspiration. :)

Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it?

Um... ^^^^

Do you have any advice for other writers?

don't give up when you dont get many veiws on your first chapter.

Anything fun about yourself you want your fans to know?

not really... haha not really.

How would you describe yourself? 

bored! lol I wanna go back to college. :) 

~~~~~~

Don't forget to VOTE!! and COMMENT! :D