***AndreannaLinares

8/21/12

Werewitch

Agnes Pearl is a special kind of werewolf. She is Half werewolf and half witch. She has more psychic links that of a werewolf. She thinks she's the only one until she meets Antony. Will he be able to help her and her family ward off an evil warlock that seems to be trying to destroy Agnes' mother?

Thankyou Andreanna :)

~~~~~~~~

What is your name?

Andreanna Linares

How old are you?

21 Forever!! hehe

What inspired you to write your first book?

I have always wanted to write a book ever since I was a kid. Just didn't know how to go about doing it until I found Wattpad!

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

Growing up I liked Diane Hoh. She wrote college mysteries for teens and I really liked her imagination, but right now one of my favorite Authors is on Wattpad that got me motivated to write and that is Lilian Carmine. I absolutely loved her 2 Lost Boys book. Great imagination with all genre's put into one book...in this case 2 books! 

What is your favourite theme/genre to write about?

I'm liking the Werewolf theme right now, with lots of action and suspense.

Do you see writing as a career?

It would be an awesome dream come true if I could write as a career! My life would then be complete!

If you could work with any author who would it be?

Lilian Carmine. She has a briliant mind!

Do you use real-life facts based on true stories?

Not at the moment.

~~~~~~~

VOTEE--->>> if u didn't :)

~~~~~

Did you ever think you'd be, where you are right now?

Actually no! I didn't even think I would have gotten as far as I have in my book to be honest. But once I have started, more ideas and scenes for my book come to mind! 

What advice would you give to people who "run out of creativity" when writing?

Read lots and lots of books. Reading is what stirs the imagination. 

Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it?

Sometimes. I take a couple of days off from writing and I read alot.

Do you have any advice for other writers?

Follow your dreams and don't ever give up! Even if someone thinks that your creativity is a joke! Don't let their negativity get you down or discouraged!

Anything fun about yourself you want your fans to know?

I like the outdoors. Love to swim, love to laugh, and I love to write!

How would you describe yourself?

I can be pretty wacky at times, but I am pretty laid back and love to enjoy life. I have 3 wonderful children that keep me young and on my toes!!

~~~~~~~~

VOTEEE and COMMENT!! :D

First of all she is SUPERRRR nice!! second of all her story is GREATTT!!! her book cover is GREATT!!! haha it has werewolves ...so if any one out there likes to read werewolf stories, this is something u should definitely read :D SO shoo! GO READ!! VOTE!! and COMMENT! of course... =) her youngest kid is soooo cute! haha