***GlitterRain8299

8/21/12

Read!! THIS!!! STORY!!! 

Performing Star

Lucy lives a life with barely any cash and a dream to perform. She busks for a living, singing in the streets and making enough money to feed her family. She dreams of going to Camp Performing Star, the biggest and best music camp in England. Unfortunately the camp is for kids who's parents are famous and want their children to get into the music business. But when Zander Lee, creator of the camp, is looking for young performers without famous parents to give a new vibe to the camp, everyone recommends Lucy. So will Lucy finally be able to achieve her dream of stardom or will she crumble under the society and pressure of not being famous, not good enough?

Thankyou Shannon :D

~~~~~~

What is your name?

Shannon

How old are you?

Thirteen years young!<3

What inspired you to write your first book?

My first book, Fins, was inspired by the Ingo series by Helen Dunmore. I am having a lot of fun writing it because it is definitely not something I usually write about! I set myself the challenge of writing about something I don't usually write about, so fantasy was the first one that popped into my head.

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

JK Rowling or Suzanne Collins because their writing is really powerful and descriptive, fast-paced and really believeable! 

What is your favourite theme/genre to write about?

Definitely teen-fiction because I can usually relate to it and I base a lot of my characters off of real people. 

~~~~

VOTE!! --->>>> :)

~~~~~

Do you see writing as a career?

Not really, I just do it for fun!

If you could work with any author who would it be?

Definitely JK Rowling but we probably wouldn't get a lot of work done cause I'd be asking her loads of questions and getting really annoyed at her cause she killed off Fred</3

Do you use real-life facts based on true stories?

Yeah. I had to do a lot of research for Fins, covering lots of legends about mermaids

Did you ever think you'd be, where you are right now?

No way! 

What advice would you give to people who "run out of creativity" when writing?

Just leave your writing for a minute and be free for a while. You'll find something inspiring!

Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it?

Yes! I like to just log off my computer, sit outside for a bit and just think about random things. I always find a bit of inspiration in my thoughts after a while.

Do you have any advice for other writers?

Just keep reading and writing and never give up!

Anything fun about yourself you want your fans to know?

JLS are my husbands. Aston Merrygold is all mine!!

How would you describe yourself?

Loud, creative and weird

~~~~~~

VOTE and COMMENT! :D if u haven't already, then go READ her story and FAN HER!! :D

it's definitely worth reading, so GO READ!!! NOW!! haha jkjk not forcing or anything...