***Syvenn

3/9/13

Piss and Proper

Alice Jinks has always been an under the radar kind of girl. With her tight group of friends and no so social ways, she has managed to stay out of mind for three years. But with one letter and a big family secret, that radar is about to turn and hit Ace right when she lease expects it. Alice has been marked as a new witch. With that she moves into Eastern Arrow, where she will be trained to control her new found power. Bigger then that? She gets a never before seen gift and a weirdo mark to match. Beginning a new life sucks, and when that comes with new friends, new enemies, new discoverys and dark secrets, Alice is under more pressure then she ever thought possible. Just when you think life is going go, someone comes and takes a piss on your proper flame.

Thankyou Sniy'a :)

~~~~~~

What is your name?

Sniy'a (Sa-niya)

How old are you?

16

What inspired you to write your first book? 

The movie Twitches haha :)

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work? 

Published author has to be Simone Elkeles , Wattpad author is between FarAwayFromNoWhere and xXBeautifulFighterXx

From Simone Elkeles, I loved the way she carried the emotion and thoughts of the characters from the Perfect Chemistry series. It follows the three different stories of three brothers who are all very different and it was interesting reading about how they where so different and watching them grow threw each book.

With both FarAwayFromNoWhere and XxBeautifulFighterXx I love watching them turn cliques into there own. I'm in love with cliques so when I see the twist and turn that happen threw the story, it tells a lot about the author. 

What is your favourite theme/genre to write about?

Teen Fiction is my baby ! Tho I often cheat with Fantasy.

~~~~~

VOTEEE if u didn't =)

~~~~

Do you see writing as a career?

I sure hope so ! I have been writing since the seventh grade, since I started its all I want to do.

If you could work with any author who would it be?

I would love to work with XxBeautifulFighterXx because I think shes so talented !

Do you use real-life facts based on true stories?

No. I never have because I like my characters to go threw the things I never have. High school doesn't suck for me. I'm not out of this world popular or a total nobody so often I make my characters either wildly popular and super pretty or I make them outcasts

Did you ever think you'd be, where you are right now?

I'm not a very known author here on wattpad, but I would love to be. I just hit 1000 reads on my story Piss and Proper, and I cried. Its not a lot to some people, but I never thought anyone would read my story, and 1000 people at that was just mind blowing for me.

What advice would you give to people who "run out of creativity" when writing?

Take a break ! I have taken so many breaks since I started writing, and you don't know how good it feels when you just push away the laptop for a month or two and take some you time. 

Do you ever suffer from writer’s block?

Yes !

If so, what do you do about it?

I don't know if I can swear here, if not take this out but writers block is the Bitch out of Hell ! To shake it I watch movies, read books of the genre I'm currently writing because if I don't I would get a new idea and thats never good when it comes to me and eat ! 

Do you have any advice for other writers?

Write because its beautiful, not because you feel like you have to.

Anything fun about yourself you want your fans to know?

Don't hate me, but I'm a cheerleader *Gasps * I know but I swear cheerleader are not how they look on movies.

How would you describe yourself? 

I think I'm a fun, funny girl who just likes to have a good time ! I will talk to anyone who can make me laugh and not give a flying hoot who has something to say about it !

~~~~~

VOTE and COMMENT! =)