~~~OlexaCherne

8/23/12

You should listen to Cooler than me by Mike Posner :D ---->>>> :D

Thankyou Olivia :)

~~~~~~~ 

What is your name?

My name is Olivia Cheney, I thought it was close enough to Olexa Cherne that I would answer if anyone called me by my author's name.

How old are you?

I am seventeen years old, nearly eighteen.

What inspired you to write your first book?

I just really love to write, and read. But when I read books I always seem to find something wrong with them, so I began to write basically to creat my ultimate book and hope others would want to read it as well. Plus boredom came into the picture, I write when I get bored too.

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

My favorite author is Kelly Link or Kresley Cole. Kelly Link is able to describe things so differnetly. It's so unusual but you can picture exactly what she's saying in your mind. Kresley Cole is the best paranormal writer ever! She's hilarious and I'm always excited to read the next page.

 What is your favourite theme/genre to write about?

Definitely paranormal. Because everything from werewolves to fairies can fit into that genre. I like the broader aspect of things and love to mix a sexy vampire with Norwegian folklore.

~~~~~

Did you vote???? if u didn't --->>> :D

~~~~

Do you see writing as a career?

I definitely do, I'm in contact with a writer and he thought me stories were good! I was so ecstatic that this might be a career choice for me! I really really want to publish some of my books and see where they go from there.

Do you use real-life facts based on true stories?

Yes. It makes the my own story seem entirely more real.

Did you ever think you'd be, where you are right now?

No, honestly. I used to write on Quizilla and literally got no views at all. My user name was EclipseIncarnate and I'm pretty sure some of my other books are still up there. Then I switched to wattpad and for a while no one was reading my stories either. But then this wonderful girl came along and told me my stories were great and she couldn't wait to read more. I was so excited!

What advice would you give to people who "run out of creativity" when writing?

Ooh, that's a hard one. Writer's block is like terminal cancer for authors. I would suggest just to take a break. Settle down, watch a movie listen to some music or read another books. Chances are you'll hear something or see something you like and the creative juices will start flowing again :)

Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it? 

Argh, yes I do! It's aweful, for some reason I get it al the time now. Usually it's just becase I'm doing too much. I just need to settle down relaz and really think over what I'm writing instead of being so frazzled about my everyday life. I just take some time off and relax and really try to think what's wrong with my ideas.

 Do you have any advice for other writers?

Don't push yourself too hard. It's difficult to keep on adding chapters to books when you have other things going on in your life. When you push yourself too hard the chapters turn out different than you wanted them too. Or your not shooting them out fast enough for everyone. My advice is just calm down and give us the chapter when your sure it's exactly what you want it to be.

 Anything fun about yourself you want your fans to know?

The questions about myself are always the hardest. I can never think of anything that will interest someone. I do have a cat that's the size of the tittanic which probably means when I'm old I'll be one of those crazy cat ladies, but that's it. I have few frinds but the friends I do have would take a bullet for me as I would for them.

How would you describe yourself? 

Odd. A total basket case. You get the picture. If things are getting a little too ordinary I change them into the unordinary.

~~~~~

Finally time for u to VOTEEE and comment!!! :D