~~~Makeandoffer : I'm Dead, and he's a Jerk

9/20/12

SONG?? well... SugaSuga by Baby bash

Don't forget to Check out my Poems! and other stories or interviews :)

Thankyou Anna :) LOVEEE ur name...

~~~~~~

What is your name?

Anna Maria.

How old are you?

18.

What inspired you to write your first book?

boredom and a really long car journey with no entertainment apart from an ipod.

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

i dont really have one to be honest, i pretty much like any book that good. on wattpad there are loads of amazing people who deserve to be published, and it amazes me that they arent but shit like 50 shades of absolute poo get to be printed on paper. at least people on here can actually write a sentence unlike the author of that book who literally has no plot apart from they have sex, they fight, they have sex, they fight. sorry, rant over hahaa.

What is your favourite theme/genre to write about?

romance and humour. i love the whole thing about it. the idea of making people laugh is something i love and everybody loves a good romance story!

Do you see writing as a career?

i would love to do it as a career but i have to be honest i have no idea how i would go about it, and plus i would be too scared! i mean do well on wattpad but i like this safe little shell, i dont want to go into the big outside world. people are mean. take my 50 shades of poo comment haa

If you could work with any author who would it be?

stephen king. who wouldnt the dude is a hero.

~~~~~

DId u vote??? if u didn't :) --->>>

~~~~

Do you use real-life facts based on true stories?

i use bits of my life or my friends lives to put in some of my stories. some shit that happens i find hilarious and i love to share it with the readers so i do base some of the stuff they get up to on real life. 

Did you ever think you'd be, where you are right now?

nope i never thought my books would get more than 10 reads so believe me when i say, i am over the moon at where i am on wattpad right now!

What advice would you give to people who "run out of creativity" when writing?

look at your own life and think what can i take from it to write in my story. there is always something believe me.

Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it?

i do all the time. i get weeks where i cant write one sentence and the moments where i cant stop writing. normally i write as much as i can before i get worn out so i know when the writers block finally returns i still have chapters to post! 
best thing to do to overcome it is read other stories, or watch a couple of films because they give you ideas and then you can mix them up in your own life and hopefully that should allow you to get over it. either that or just eat junk food until youre not depressed anymore.

Do you have any advice for other writers?

no matter what people say dont let it effect your writing. everyone is going to hate something at one point, and if you get hate on your story brush it off and just think this is my story il write it how i want.

Anything fun about yourself you want your fans to know?

i have an unhealthy obsession with the fresh prince of belair. and toy story. i named all of my pets after the characters. 

How would you describe yourself?

ummm, easygoing and fun? i dont know i hate answering that question. how would you describe me? :L reflective shield there hahaa

~~~~~~~~

Do NOT forget to VOTEE!!! and comment! :D