~~~Bacutie4eva : Surviving the McLane Boys

9/2/12

Song is... Count on you by Big time rush :D

Thankyou Steph :)

~~~~~~

What is your name?

Steph

How old are you?

17

What inspired you to write your first book?

I read Megan Mead's Guide to the McGowan Boys and based it off of it. But my friends are the people who really encouraged me to continue to write! 

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

I don't really have a favourite author, but anyone who's been able to draw me into their books and story line's a winner! Anyone who can make me laugh, cry and feel the same emotions of the characters inspires me!

What is your favourite theme/genre to write about?

Romance and Comedy - definitely!

Do you see writing as a career?

Well, at the moment as a hobby/ small career on the side... Who knows though? Maybe sometime in the future i might do it full time ;)

If you could work with any author who would it be?

JK Rowling! That woman amazes me with the amount of thought and work she put into the Harry Potter Series! I know i said i didn't really have a favourite author, but what she has done is truly amazing and inspiring! I'm still finding out all these interesting things she's done with her plots and naming of characters etc.

~~~~~

Did you VOTEE??? -->>> :)

~~~~~

Do you use real-life facts based on true stories?

Yes. Not everything i have in my books is based on real-life but small situations and information about what the characters might be doing at school may have something to do with what i'm doing in life at the moment or have experienced. Even some of my friends experiences are in the book!

Did you ever think you'd be, where you are right now?

Hell no. When i first started posting Surviving the McLane Boys i didn't think ANYONE would read it! I didn't even tell my friends at first because i was scared they'd think it was weird. Turns out they love it and now they're all planning how much of my pay check they'll be getting if i ever become a famous writer... We deduced that that'll leave me with around 5%...

What advice would you give to people who "run out of creativity" when writing?

My advice is pretty dodgy since i'm still trying to find the cure... If anyone finds something drop me a message please!

i have found that getting ideas from friends has helped me take off from where i've blanked  though :)

Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it?

As i said before, my friend's are constantly annoyed by me with questions on what i should do next in my story :)

Do you have any advice for other writers?

DON'T WORRY ABOUT FANS! If you're a passionate writer, write your heart out! Just go for it! There will be people who enjoy your work and if you're serious about it, publish it and then you'll see just how many people will love your stuff! Just go for it and have fun!

Anything fun about yourself you want your fans to know?

I'm a crazy person once you get to know me, gullible and naiive at times... Believe it or not but when i speak, my english is terrible (as i've been told many times by my friends) But i love a good laugh and i'm easy to get along with :) And i also have a problem with staying silent... If i'm around people i don't know i'll try and make a friend so i can talk to someone because i hate being by myself :s

How would you describe yourself?

Wacky, random, funny (sometimes... i hope...), love a good laugh, can dance like the best damn constipated cow you've ever seen... Yeah, that about describes me :)

~~~~~

Alright, it's time for you to VOTE and comment! :D

Few more interviews coming up and then i m done till december...  COLLEGE! argghh i don't like it...yet...