~~~iluvdaisychain

9/3/12

Today's song is... Stereo love by Edward maya xD this song's cool...

Thankyou Daisy :)

~~~~~~~~

What is your name?

My name is Daisy

How old are you?

I am 18

What inspired you to write your first book?

A dream that I had that turned into a first chapter during a movie in English class

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

I don't really have a favorite author, there are too many to choose, but one of my top authors would have to be C.S.Lewis. He is so creative and descriptive and his imagination and use of words makes you believe that you really could be in the story with the chracters, that's what I aspire too do in my novels.

If you could work with any author who would it be?

C.S.Lewis

What is your favourite theme/genre to write about?

I like writing romance/ adventure novels

Do you see writing as a career?

No not at the moment

~~~~

VOTEEE--->>> if u didn't :)

~~~~

Do you use real-life facts based on true stories?

No I don't

Did you ever think you'd be, where you are right now?

I knew all my life that I was going to get to Art School but I never thought that I would have as many fans as I do now.

What advice would you give to people who "run out of creativity" when writing?

Grab a Theasaurus. Or a good book and read through for ideas. Or even go on Wattpad haha

Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it?

Yes definitly and you just have to make yourself sit down and write the chapter, no matter how much you don't like it you need to get past that stage.

Do you have any advice for other writers?

Edit. Not for spelling, well for that too but edit your creative lingo. Don't make the story rushed, take your time and try not to make things too obvious. Look at different ways the story could go.

Anything fun about yourself you want your fans to know?

Haha I don't know, there is plenty on my profile already. 

How would you describe yourself?

Well I haven't run out of people calling me a hippy yet lol Im not sure if its the hair or the bangles :L

~~~~~

JUST A FEW More... :) VOTEE!! and comment! :D