***TheSimpleStorm

9/2/12

Sketch me if you can

Selza Zertic, an independent girl who you can't hate. Draco Malfoy, a guy who everyone hates. One day Selza asks Draco if she can sketch him, intrigued by the idea he accepts. Over a course of five weeks the sketch is done, but it's not the only thing that's finished. Draco and Selza have begun a relationship that is both impossible and tough. Soon the years done with a tragedy. Can Selza survive all the drama and issues Hogwarts has to offer?

Thankyou Alexandria :)

~~~~~~~

What is your name?

Alexandria Felton Hiddleston ;)

How old are you?

Shhh but I'm actually 15

What inspired you to write your first book?

I was absolutely obsessed with Harry Potter and the hotness that is Draco Malfoy... Sue me

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

I'm a huge fan of Nora Roberts. Yeah I know I'm young and all, but she's amazing and plus I'm mature for my age ;)

What is your favourite theme/genre to write about?

I'm a sucker for werewolf stories... It's hard for me to NOT add some of their mysticness in my creations.

~~~~~

VOTEEE--->>> if u didn't :)

~~~~~~~

Do you see writing as a career?

Psh. Duh!

If you could work with any author who would it be?

Holy crap... You had to ask this? Haha honestly? Even though he's on wattpad... I'd love to work with Gio or Amyscence on watty watt wattpad 

Do you use real-life facts based on true stories?

.... Eh sometimes.

Did you ever think you'd be, where you are right now?

Haha uh no... I was always the girl writing short stories in the corner of the classroom... So no I really didn't

What advice would you give to people who "run out of creativity" when writing?

Use real life experiances. I found a lot of my ideas and characters come from people I know and things I've experianced. Also music helps more than anything. When writing, I find a song that matches the mood of my chapter, the emotions of my characters, and the setting and it helps tremendously.

Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it?

>.> Who doesn't suffer from writer's block?! LOL Of course I do... And normally I wait a while till it's gone because of you try to hard, the block will stay there longer.

Do you have any advice for other writers?

When writing, don't let others change your work. Your masterpiece if YOURS and no one elses. So stay original, stay true, stay you.

Anything fun about yourself you want your fans to know?

I'm secretly a nephilim ;) Look it up 

How would you describe yourself?

I'm crazy and might possibly end up in an insane asslyum. I love to go nuts and pixy sticks are my natural high. When I go to theaters, I teepee the bathrooms and place ketchup in the seats... True fact bro. Haha

-Cheers from TheSimpleStorm a.k.a Alexandria

~~~~~~~~~

All i want u to do is...VOTEE VOTEE AND COMMENT!! :DD

After you have voted and commented and of course u can't really do that w/out reading the interview,unless u r someone who just likes to vote ;) so after u have done all of that go to the top of page and see who i've dedicated this interview to? go to her page and read her stories or at least just read the story that's most read and voted Sketch me if you can <<<---this is the most voted story...so go go read it, vote for it and comment! :)