~~~SoulMated

8/21/12

OMG!!! i love this song sooooo veryyyy much! haha All rise by Blue :D it reminds me of u, BC =P

Thankyou Shannon! :)

~~~~~~~~~

What is your name?

My name is Shannon

How old are you?

I am 17 years old and from the UK.

What inspired you to write your first book?

I was inspired to write my own book since I am a total bookworm, I'm not even kidding I had to buy a bookcase for my room due to running out of space to hold my paperbacks. Also I saw a number of good stories on this site but thought they could do will a little improvement, so i thought I would have a go myself and thankfully it seemed people are enjoying my work.

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

I don't really have a favourite author since I enjoy a range of good books which hold my attention, and while I would love to write for a career it is incredibly hard to get into that frame of work.

~~~~~~

VOTEE!!!! if u didn't --->>> :D

~~~~~~

Do you use real-life facts based on true stories?

I haven't used many real-life facts in my stories but it is important to note that like in my story 'love me alpha' some children are treated with less respect and love that they deserve. Its just a shame that while some do, not everyone gets a happily ever after.

Did you ever think you'd be, where you are right now?

I thought that my stories would go down well but I didn't think people on this site would love them as much as they seem to. I love it though, spending most of my free time tapping away on my keyboard as to try and get some great chapters up.

What advice would you give to people who "run out of creativity" when writing?

If I were to give out some of my best advise for those who want to write I would recommend planning, there is nothing worse than writing a chapter or two then realising that you don't know where to take it. Write a rough plan, even if you don't stick to it. I would also recommend to think about different ways in which to take your story, sometimes event after event can be too much since it needs to run smoothly as to keep the interest of the reader. While this will create more chapters, if you are on a limit then simply make them longer. Also don't be afraid to a reader for some advice, or give them a choice in where the story can go so you can find out which would go down better. If you run out of creativity all of these points can help, the more you like your story the more the readers will as well.

Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it?

Now I admit i do tend to suffer from writer's bloke on everything i have written and i am not afraid to admit it. Getting over it however can in fact me quite simple. You can start on another story, giving yourself time to think over the one you are having trouble on. This will mean that you aren't forcing yourself to write, meaning your story won't come out forced which can be worse than not updating at all. If you want to continue it however, write out a couple of different chapter ideas or bullet points and you will soon get your writing flowing once again. 

What is your favourite theme/genre to write about?

Romance 

Do you see writing as a career?

I would love to be able to make a career out of something i am so passionate about. It would be a dream come true. 

Do you have any advice for other writers?

-Follow your heart when writing

- You may not favour negative comments about your work but don't loose your love for your work. 

- Get creative, don't be afraid to think outside of the box

- Just have fun with it

Anything fun about yourself you want your fans to know?

- I read a lot of supernatural romance fiction, 

- I have my own horse and love to get creative when riding her,

- I write a lot of stories for a number of sights and I adore it, it being one of my favourite hobbies along with reading. 

How would you describe yourself?

Now if i was to describe myself i would say i was easily amused and would choice a good book and a hot chocolate over going out partying any day. I'm a stay at home kind of girl. I am enjoying werewolf stories at the moment as well as a bit of romance and prefer stories that have a vast amount of description without sounding dull or over done.

~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys VOTE!!! and COMMENT! :DDD