Chapter 14 - Movies & Cuddles

HI GUYS! :D

I don't know why I'm so happy....

HAPPY MONDAY!

I might update tomorrow, but my buds are comin' over.

So, I'm not so sure.

Anyways, ENJOY :))

--

(Calum's POV)

Ashton, Michael, and I were grabbing lunch at Chipotle. It was almost 3:00 and Luke hasn't come back from his visit with the Amayra girl. That girl seemed really nice, but everytime I mentioned it Ashton would scoff and Michael would roll his eyes.

"So." I started, trying to pick up a conversation. "Amayra, is she-"

"STOP ASKING!" Ashton yelled, slamming his fists on the table. Michael laughed as he said sorry to all the people around us who heard. I frowned, but continued to eat my taco.

"Amayra she is, well as you know, Luke's library friend." Michael stated. I rolled my eyes at the obvious answer that I had already heard yesterday.

"She helps Luke with his love life in that room and-"

"MICHAEL! I already know! Luke told me that, tell me what I don't know!" I said, raising my voice. It was my turn to apologize for my loudness to the middle aged customers.

"She well-"

"Just tell him, Mikey. I give up on keeping this away from him." Ashton interrupted. Michael looked at him with a you're so dead look and turned back to me.

"Fine!" He said, giving in. "Ashton and I witnessed that Amayra girls on the mountains a few days ago at the shop. She posted a really big rumour tweet about you and Luke."

"Michael luckily got twitter to remove the tweet. It's no longer accessible." Ashton continued.

"So, Luke still doesn't know. He wanted to talk to me about it at the mountains, but I guess he forgot."

"He wouldn't be with that Amayra girl today in that weird library if he would've heard this."

I just nodded as each of the boys spoke, understanding every word. I know what they said was truthful, but they weren't telling me one crucial detail.

"What was the hashtag?" I said, interrupting the conversation. Michael looked at me with wide eyes and Ashton just calmly, but sternly spoke.

"If we told you, then someone would never trust us again."

I shuddered against the tone of his voice and just nodded. I pulled out my phone and tried searching for the hashtag, but everytime I found something it was blocked or banned.

After having small conversations and finishing our food, we went back to the hotel to go swim. Ashton and Michael went straight to the pool as I told them I'll be down in a few minutes.

I slipped on my gray swim trunks and covered myself in sunscreen. Once I was ready, I walked out the doors and into the elevator. I felt around my pockets to find nothing, but my keys.

"My phone." I mumbled.

Once the elevator went all the way down, I waited for it to go back up. This is a waste of time. I could've been with Michael and Ashton by now.