99

"Thanks for having me for breakfast, Mrs. Fabray." Puck smiled. "And Mr. Martin. Next time, you'll all have to come to our place."

"Definitely." Quinn agreed as she looked at Olivia. "And you can sleepover sometimes."

Olivia smiled. "I'd love to. It'll be fun."

"Yeah." Puck added. "Quinn and I are gonna throw a housewarming party at some point, too, so you can stay over then, if you want."

"Sure." Olivia said.

Puck looked at Judy as he stood up. "Thanks again for everything, Mrs. Fabray. The furniture and all."

"Noah, please call me Judy." Judy requested for the millionth time. "And you don't have to thank me, but you're welcome."

Quinn slowly stood up. "Noah and I are gonna go to the apartment, but we'll see you guys tomorrow."

Judy nodded.

Quinn hugged Olivia before she hugged Judy. "I'm gonna miss you so much, Mom."

"I'll miss you, too, honey, but I'm only a phone call or a car ride away." Judy responded.

"You've been my rock these past few months. Thank you for everything." Quinn said softly as they parted.

Judy wiped tears from her eyes and smiled. "I love you, sweetheart. I'm so proud of you."

Quinn took a deep breath and turned to Puck.

"If you wanna stay a while, we can." Puck said softly.

"No, we should go." Quinn shook her head. She looked at Tom. "Take care of my mom for me."

Tom nodded.

"Alright." Quinn said. "I love you guys. We'll see you soon."

"Love you!"