73

"Hey, Liv. Hey, Tom." Quinn said as she led Puck into the living room when they got to her house.

"Hey, guys." Olivia smiled. "Wanna watch a movie with us?"

"No, thanks. Noah and I are gonna study history upstairs." Quinn answered.

Puck furrowed his eyebrow. "We are?"

Quinn elbowed Puck.

"Oh, right." Puck nodded slowly.

"How's Beth?" Olivia wondered.

"She's fine, but they wanna monitor her overnight." Quinn responded. "We're gonna pick her and my mom up tomorrow morning."

"How come your mom is there instead of you two?" Tom wondered. "Shouldn't you be there, Quinn?"

Quinn furrowed her eyebrow.

"The hospital would only let one of us stay, so Judy told us to let her stay instead." Puck replied as he took Quinn's hand and squeezed it. "Let's go study."

Quinn was so shocked by Tom's attitude towards her that she didn't even tell Olivia or Tom about Beth's first word. She just froze and followed Puck upstairs to her room.

"Door open!" Tom called.

"What an asshole." Puck muttered as he closed Quinn's door. "Trying to make us feel shitty for not being there."

Quinn bit her lip as she sat down on her bed.

"And then he yells at you to keep the door open like he's your father." Puck said, rolling his eyes.

"Just sit." Quinn requested.

Puck pouted as he sat down next to Quinn on her bed.

"Noah." Quinn said softly.

"We don't really have to study, do we?" Puck asked.

Quinn shook her head as she took Puck's hand. "Wanna stay over?"

"You're sure you want me snoring and hogging the blankets again?" Puck questioned Quinn.

"Hmm... I guess I can tolerate you." Quinn teased with a smile.

"Then I guess I'll stay over." Puck smirked.

"Good." Quinn said. "Because I wanna talk to you."

Puck furrowed his eyebrow.

"I wanted to thank you for everything. You've been so great, especially these past few days." Quinn told Puck.

Puck nodded. "I wouldn't wanna be anywhere else."

"I've been thinking a lot, and I wanna be with you." Quinn stated. "I can't make any promises, but I wanna try."

"You're sure?" Puck double-checked.

"If you'll have me." Quinn nodded.

Puck grinned as he cupped Quinn's cheek and kissed her.