19

When Quinn and Sam went inside, Judy, Tom, and Olivia were in the living room watching TV.

"Hi, Quinn. Hi, Sam."

"Hi, guys." Sam responded.

"I'm gonna go check on Beth." Quinn told Sam. "I'll be right back."

Quinn went upstairs and walked into her room. She put her bag down and grinned at the happy blonde, who was sitting up and gripping the bars of her crib.

"Hi, B." Quinn smiled as she picked Beth up. "Mommy missed you today."

Beth wrapped her hand around Quinn's finger and cooed happily.

"You're in a good mood." Quinn noted. "I guess you know it's Friday and I'm home for the weekend."

Beth smiled at Quinn.

"Let's go downstairs and see Grandma and Sam." Quinn decided as she put Beth on her hip and went back down to the living room.

"There she is!" Sam exclaimed with a smile.

Beth clapped her hands excitedly as the blonde boy approached her.

Sam took Beth from Quinn and sat down on the other couch.

"Quinny, she just ate." Judy told Quinn.

"Oh. Thanks." Quinn said as she sat down beside Sam. She took Beth and lightly bounced her on her knee.

"Who's this?" Olivia wondered as she looked at Judy. "She's adorable."

"This is Beth." Quinn answered.

"She's yours?" Tom asked.

Quinn nodded. "She was born in June. Right after we performed at Regionals."

"Wow." Olivia said in awe. "She's beautiful. She's looks like both of you."

Sam smiled slightly. "She's, uh, she's actually not mine."

"Sam, can you go get my phone?" Quinn requested. "I left it on my bed."

"Sure." Sam nodded as he stood up. "Does she need anything?"

Quinn shook her head.

"I'll be right back." Sam said as he kissed Quinn's cheek and walked away.

When Sam was gone, Quinn looked at Judy. "Noah's gonna come over after dinner tonight. If that's okay with you."

Judy nodded. "You didn't tell Sam?"

Quinn shook her head. "I have to talk to you later. Privately."

Judy furrowed her eyebrow and nodded as Sam returned.

"Puck texted you." Sam told Quinn as he handed her the phone and sat down beside her again.

Quinn nodded. "He's gonna come over after dinner."

"Why?" Sam asked.

"I invited him." Quinn stated. "Because his mom's working a double and his sister is out."

Sam nodded as he took Quinn's hand.

Tom and Olivia looked at Judy with faces of confusion, but Judy was just as lost.