3

Quinn woke up to the sound of Beth crying. She rolled out of bed and dragged herself to the nursery.

"I'm here, B." Quinn said softly as she picked up the screaming blonde and cradled her. "Shhh."

Beth rested her head on Quinn's shoulder while Quinn lightly bounced her up and down to calm her down.

"Good girl." Quinn said as she gave Beth a pacifier and rubbed her back. "Let's go downstairs and see Grandma."

Quinn took Beth downstairs and sat down on the couch beside Judy. "We're up."

Judy looked at the five month old and smiled. "My two favorite girls."

"Yeah." Quinn nodded. "So how was she today?"

"She was good." Judy told Quinn. "She's always good."

"Good." Quinn repeated.

"How was school?" Judy wondered.

Quinn shrugged. "It was fine. We're trying to find new members for glee club."

Judy frowned. "Why do you need new members? I thought Sam was new this year."

"Yeah, but we don't have Kurt or Noah." Quinn reminded Judy. "Kurt transferred, and Noah's coming back to McKinley next week, but he's not coming back to glee club."

Judy raised her eyebrow. "Is he back already?"

Quinn shrugged. "I don't know."

"Are you taking Beth over there tonight?" Judy wondered.

"I was planning on it, but I haven't heard back from Ruth." Quinn answered.

Judy nodded. "Do whatever you want."

"I still haven't told Sam that I take Beth to see Noah's family." Quinn informed Judy.

"I'm sure he'd understand." Judy replied.

"I know, but..." Quinn trailed off and sighed. "Everything is gonna be a mess when Noah is back. And I was finally starting to get used to things."

"You need to do whatever is best for Beth." Judy advised Quinn. "And yourself. Don't worry about him."

"I can't help it." Quinn admitted softly.

"He didn't worry about you." Judy reminded Quinn.

Quinn frowned. She hated what Puck did to her and Beth, but she regretted telling her mom because she knew Judy would hold a grudge against Puck.

"Do whatever is best for Beth and yourself." Judy repeated.

Quinn nodded.

"I wanted to talk to you about something." Judy said. "You remember Tom and Olivia?"

"Who?" Quinn asked.

"The man I've been seeing." Judy reminded Quinn. "And his daughter."

Quinn shook her head. "I've never met either of them."

"They're coming over for dinner on Sunday." Judy informed Quinn.

Quinn furrowed her eyebrow. "Why?"

"I want you to get to know them better." Judy explained.

"Sunday isn't good for me." Quinn said. "I have to do homework and catch up on sleep."

"Make an exception this week." Judy commanded. "I want you to get to know Tom and Olivia."

"Why?" Quinn wondered.

"Because Tom and I want to move in together." Judy told Quinn.

"Well, I'm not moving." Quinn replied.

"I know." Judy said. "I told them they need to come here."

"Good." Quinn said. "Because I don't wanna leave Lima. Beth has everything here."

"Beth is five months old." Judy reminded Quinn.

"Beth has Finn and Santana here." Quinn clarified. "And I have Sam."

Judy nodded. "Just do whatever you have to do tomorrow, so you're free on Sunday, okay?"

"Okay." Quinn responded.

"I'll watch Beth tonight so you can go to the game." Judy added.

Quinn raised her eyebrow.

"Sam stopped by to drop off a jersey while you were asleep." Judy explained. "He told me about the game, and I think you should go support him."

"Are you sure, Mom?" Quinn asked. "You watch her so much."

"You deserve to have a life." Judy told Quinn. "Apart from Beth. You're still a teenager."

"I don't feel like one." Quinn muttered.

"Go get ready for the game." Judy ordered.

Quinn nodded. She thanked Judy before hurrying upstairs to get ready.