83

Quinn smiled as Puck entered the cafeteria. "Noah Puckerman, late to lunch?"

Puck nodded slowly. "I went to the choir room to look for you."

"I told you I'd be here." Quinn said.

"Yeah." Puck replied. "Did you talk to Sam?"

"Sam?" Quinn raised her eyebrow.

"He was looking for you. I saw him when I skipped math." Puck informed Quinn.

"You skipped math?" Quinn asked.

"I've been skipping math for years." Puck smirked. "My teacher is so old and clueless that she thinks I've been getting A's on every test."

Quinn nodded slowly.

"Anyway." Puck said. "Sam said he texted you. He told me he wanted to talk to you about his family moving."

Quinn furrowed her eyebrow as she stood up. "I guess I'll go find him."

"Text me if you need me." Puck replied.

Quinn nodded as Puck kissed her cheek and took her seat. She took a deep breath as she walked out of the cafeteria and headed to the choir room.

"Sam."

Quinn walked into the choir room and looked at the blonde sitting on the risers.

"Hey." Sam smiled softly.

"Noah said you wanted to talk to me." Quinn began.

Sam nodded. "I wanted to apologize for everything."

"It's okay." Quinn responded as she sat down beside Sam.

"We're moving in a few days." Sam told Quinn. "Everything is packed up."

"Are you gonna be okay?" Quinn wondered.

Sam nodded. "I'll be fine. I'm sure I'll make friends and join a really cool glee club in Kentucky. Maybe I'll even get a job."

Quinn nodded back. "If you need to talk or anything, you can text me. Or Mike, or Artie, you know?"

"Yeah, maybe." Sam said. "I just wanted to say goodbye to you and apologize and let you know I'm gonna miss you."

"I'll miss you, too." Quinn replied. "And I hope everything gets better for your family."

Sam smiled slightly. "Thanks."

"Say goodbye to your parents, and Stevie and Stacey for me, too." Quinn requested.

"I will." Sam promised as he stood up. "Say goodbye to your mom and Beth for me."

"I will." Quinn said.

Sam put his arms around Quinn. "Let Puck take care of you. I know he will."

"Yeah." Quinn smiled slightly as she hugged Sam back. "Goodbye, Sam."

"Bye, Quinn."